ARE WE HEALTHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE WE HEALTHY?

I heard one of the starters may be lost for the remainder of the non conference? Anyone else heard anything?

Re: ARE WE HEALTHY?

Zimmer hasn't reported anything. But that doesn't mean anything.

He did write an article about tomorrows game with the Gophers- no mention of any injuries. The only injury I know of is Flatten who hasn't played all year.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...pset/76926462/

Comment

Are we talking about George? He clearly looks less than 100% IMO...
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Marshall is out for awhile with a stress fracture in his foot by the sounds of it.
        Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
          Marshall is out for awhile with a stress fracture in his foot by the sounds of it.
          That would be a pretty substantial blow to the hopes of blasting through the rest of the OOC schedule, but it's better now than in the middle of the Summit season. If this is true, I wonder if the staff is considering putting Gentry on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            That would be a pretty substantial blow to the hopes of blasting through the rest of the OOC schedule, but it's better now than in the middle of the Summit season. If this is true, I wonder if the staff is considering putting Gentry on the court.
            I would think that the staff would consider putting Gentry on the court but I don't think I would do that. I guess it depends on a few things.

1) How long will Marshall be out?
            2) How close is Flatten to being ready to play?

If these two players are supposed to be back by the end of the month, I wouldn't bring Gentry in. You will have a much bigger problem adding 2 more players(Flatten and gentry) to the rotation than they already have.

Of course, I'm not a coach and you can't garuntee that they will both be back by the time conference play starts.

Comment

Zimmer tweeted that it could be 3 weeks or Marshall. Which is strange since Marshall was quoted as saying he didn't have any pain, but was told he needed to wear the boot.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                Zimmer tweeted that it could be 3 weeks or Marshall. Which is strange since Marshall was quoted as saying he didn't have any pain, but was told he needed to wear the boot.
                Its a good thing that Marshall is not his own doctor. Its amazing how young folks seem to want to play through injuries. I admire George though.

Comment

Has there been an update on Moffitt?
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Has there been an update on Moffitt?
                    What happened to moffit? Thought only flatten and marshall were hurt or out for now.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      What happened to moffit? Thought only flatten and marshall were hurt or out for now.
                      Tweaked ankle at end of Gopher game. Was taken out in the last few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X