"Biggest" DI Jacks win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Biggest" DI Jacks win

While I believe this doesn't go down as the best victory against a Power 5 conference school, it has to go down as the biggest kerblastiphication. It has been awhile since I've seen this word on this forum and I think I misspelled it. Looks like with this year's team we have the potential to use it more this season. Here's hoping we can go 1-0 in the kerblastiphication column against the Gauchos of Santa Barbara on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
      While I believe this doesn't go down as the best victory against a Power 5 conference school, it has to go down as the biggest kerblastiphication. It has been awhile since I've seen this word on this forum and I think I misspelled it. Looks like with this year's team we have the potential to use it more this season. Here's hoping we can go 1-0 in the kerblastiphication column against the Gauchos of Santa Barbara on Sunday!
      I think the Washington win was just as dominating, and against a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
        I think it has been replaced with boat raced. We boat raced Minnesota last night. I enjoy both, as long as we are not referencing the Jacks.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          I think it has been replaced with boat raced. We boat raced Minnesota last night. I enjoy both, as long as we are not referencing the Jacks.
          Will we be able to boat race them again next year? The very young Gophers will be one year older with one year more of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Will we be able to boat race them again next year? The very young Gophers will be one year older with one year more of experience.
            Good question. If their young kids don't get discouraged by getting drilled this entire year, they have a lot of room to improve. I don't see a boat racing/kerblastification next year. Of course, I didn't envision one this year either!

Comment

The gopher roster will look a lot different this year than next. I'm guessing you'll have a certain exodus (3-4 leaving) as many of the players on the roster aren't that good. They have a good recruiting class coming in and a solid post to replace #21. Pitino is going to have to scramble next year, he'll need to win after the fiasco of this year's team. They will be young again I believe with probably two freshmen starting. As far as the Jacks, we won't motor boat em but we won't be out classed either. There isn't a team in the region that is much better than us this year and next we'll be right there again.
              Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldCountryJack View Post
                The gopher roster will look a lot different this year than next. I'm guessing you'll have a certain exodus (3-4 leaving) as many of the players on the roster aren't that good. They have a good recruiting class coming in and a solid post to replace #21. Pitino is going to have to scramble next year, he'll need to win after the fiasco of this year's team. They will be young again I believe with probably two freshmen starting. As far as the Jacks, we won't motor boat em but we won't be out classed either. There isn't a team in the region that is much better than us this year and next we'll be right there again.
                In addition to the 3 highly rated recruits coming in next year, their are also two transfers with size (6'8 and 6'9) and experience that will be eligible next season.

Comment

It's boat race. Motor boat has a slightly different meaning.

Comment

Misunderstood the meaning but motorboat seems even more disrespectful though so I think I'm still going with it.
                    Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

You motor boating son of a gun.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Misunderstood the meaning but motorboat seems even more disrespectful though so I think I'm still going with it.
                        Motor boating them will be a foul. If you played basketball, I hope you didn't play down low. You're misconstrued meanings might be uncomfortable when you attack the rim.

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=search-action

Comment

Working...
                          X