Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMKC

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Last day of an 11 day, 5 game road trip with a lot of travel made the legs go in the second half at KC. Missed a lot of perimeter shots that had been going in. Plus Bittle may not have been back to 100% after being sick and Devine hadn't played for a week. A lot of things contributed to a not so great result. Learn from it and move on.
    I meant the end. For some reason I was thinking the Gopher game was tomorrow, its next Tuesday. Regardless, its 1 loss and means very little.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

We lost this game for one reason, and one reason only... we did not title this thread correctly. From now on, let's try to use the correct format:

GDT: UMKC Kangroos

Had we done that, we would have won by 20. This one is on us guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
        We lost this game for one reason, and one reason only... we did not title this thread correctly. From now on, let's try to use the correct format:

GDT: UMKC Kangroos

Had we done that, we would have won by 20. This one is on us guys.
        Southeast gets a warning this time. Happens again and he gets pummeled with negative reps.

Comment

I have sent an apology letter to coach Nagy and will buy the next round of drinks for the forum. What a screwup!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            I have sent an apology letter to coach Nagy and will buy the next round of drinks for the forum. What a screwup!
            Is that going to be at the 1st annual get together before the summit tourney?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              Is that going to be at the 1st annual get together before the summit tourney?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
              is this a thing? SDSUfans.com gathering at the summit?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                is this a thing? SDSUfans.com gathering at the summit?
                It does make sense since Southeast is funding the refreshments.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  It does make sense since Southeast is funding the refreshments.
                  I shall see you there then.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Will there be a required amount of posts to attend? I might have to start padding my stats
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                    X