GDT: SDSU vs. Charon State Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs. Charon State Eagles

This game is an exhibition game for the Eagles. The Jackrabbits will count this one and hopefully end the game 1-0 to move on for the Monday night game against Weber St. The redshirt decisions should have been made by now. Either way the Jackrabbits should be able to play a deep bench. It seems a long time ago that only 6 or 7 players made it to the floor with some starters playing 38-40 minutes per game. The expectations for this team are very high as we remember the first teams playing in the Summit. Go Jacks!

Spell check did not help for Chadron.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU vs. Charon State Eagles

I hope they have the video up and running tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing King and Daum in action for the first time (maybe Gentry also). Hopefully we've made a little progress after two typically-sloppy exhibition games but I imagine that this might be more of the same.

Comment

Surprising the NCAA allows one team to count it as an exhibition and one to count it for regular season. Would imagine coaches would coach differently in an exhibition, such as distributing minutes more evenly than they normally would

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
        Surprising the NCAA allows one team to count it as an exhibition and one to count it for regular season. Would imagine coaches would coach differently in an exhibition, such as distributing minutes more evenly than they normally would
        Must be the reason I can't find a betting line on it... Not that I would ever bet on it... I was just looking... for a friend.

Comment

Tyler just announced that Deondre Parks hurt his groin in practice yesterday and will not play tonight. Hasn't been addressed how severe or how long he could be out. Moffitt will start in his place.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Tyler just announced that Deondre Parks hurt his groin in practice yesterday and will not play tonight. Hasn't been addressed how severe or how long he could be out. Moffitt will start in his place.
            Thanks for the info, I was curious why he was in his warm-ups still. He has been bouncing around a bit, so it must not be too severe. Makes sense to rest him in a game like this. Great opportunity for our young guards to get some playing time.

Comment

Sounds like Cole Gentry will be a tentative red shirt, as in, if Deondre is going to be out for a while, they might pull it to add depth.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Bittle has 14 points in 15 minutes.

Comment

GDT: SDSU vs. Charon State Eagles

King and Moffet seem to be pretty good options for filling in for Parks.

Bittle just made his fourth 3. Has 17 points. Jacks are way too much for Chadron, in spite of a less than stellar performance by our posts. We'll need them to play much better after tonight.

Jacks up by 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

34-13 Jacks with 3:59 left in the first. Bittle has 17, with 4 3s.

Comment

43-21 Jacks at half.

I think we'll win a lot of games if Bittle can maintain his 1.000 average from the 3 pt line.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

87-52 Final. Jackrabbits.

Did what we should do against a DII team. Weber State on Monday.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

So... Western Illinois took down Wisconsin tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            So... Western Illinois took down Wisconsin tonight.
                            They also shot 77% from three

On another note, USD lost to Wright State and NDSU came back in the final minutes to win in OT against UC Davis

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                              They also shot 77% from three

On another note, USD lost to Wright State and NDSU came back in the final minutes to win in OT against UC Davis
                              Everyone catches lightning in a bottle once in a while... not unlike USD knocking of the fellas up North at home in football. Although this is a bigger upset than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X