X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15/16 Bracketology

CBS Sports has the Jacks as 13 seed playing in Denver

ESPN has SDSU as a 14 seed playing in OKC
    Last edited by SanDakotaState; 11-11-2015, 11:02 AM. Reason: Lunardi updated his bracket

Re: 15/16 Bracketology

Fun, but WAY, WAY too early

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Comment

Two things
      1. Agreed that this is way too early. Just shows how the power of the almighty dollar is too much in major college athletics. "Come to our site, we have meaningless projections before the season has even started"
      2. Why didn't Zim report this. He is such a slacker and must hate MBB (/sarcasm)
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Is it possible for a Summit league team to get a 13 seed?

Comment

Jacks have a very good NC schedule which if they were to win a game or two against Mn, TT, TCU etc, they good move up to a 12. I'm guessing that's top of the line for the Summit right now given the lack of depth in the conference. I believe the year NDSU beat Oklahom they were a 12.
          Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldogs53 View Post
            Is it possible for a Summit league team to get a 13 seed?
            Considering NDSU got a 12 seed a couple years back, yes. Do well in the non-conference and don't mess up during the conference schedule. I think the Jacks have a pretty favorable non-conference. There is a good chance of at least getting 2 if not 3 P5 wins against Texas Tech, TCU, and Minnesota. Then you throw in a very good mid-major team like ISU-R and then a solid mid-major team in Weber State. All these games are winnable.

Comment

Working...
            X