TV game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV game

I plan on driving to Yankton getting a room for Saturday night and watch the game on TV in a motel since I live 100 mile south of Yankton and no access to KELO.

Why give USD the ticket revenue? Why buy anything in that pitiful town called Vermillion?

Comment

Is it just me, or is Kelo basically putting on one big USD commercial with an incidental game or two thrown in?

Comment

I of course can't see the feed down here in Kansas City, but that is nothing new for KELO. It will be interesting to see how things change with our move to D-I.

Go State!

Comment

SoDak:

Its a tough call, KELO is not supportive of the D1 move, but maybe because of the end of the rivalry they felt this would be a good one to cover. Also it would appear the sponsors were there in order for them to pre-emempt regular programming.  I think its pretty much a business decision.

Comment

Living in SF for the last 12 years, it's always felt to me like the SF media always tilts the way of Augie and USD. That can't help but change now. Thank God Ms. Miller and Mr. Oien have some vision.

Comment

Working...
            X