Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Recruits

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/preps...384771841.html
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

At this point, does this mean we only have 1 scholarship to fill for 2017?

Comment

Alou Dillon looks like a top-notch recruit. Coach Otz and his staff are off to an impressive start.
        This space for lease.

Comment

I read that his growth plates are still open, and he could grow another 2"! A 6'10" Alou Dillon would make me even happier than I already am.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            I read that his growth plates are still open, and he could grow another 2"! A 6'10" Alou Dillon would make me even happier than I already am.
            If there is height to be added, I hope it happens after he officially signs! The fact that TJ was was working this kid while he was an Iowa St recruiter tells you that there is some big potential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
              I beginning to think that the Nagy departure may a blessing for him and SDSU. I doubt the Nagy crew would
              have got him to SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                I beginning to think that the Nagy departure may a blessing for him and SDSU. I doubt the Nagy crew would
                have got him to SDSU.
                It appears Wright State had also offered Dillon. Would be interesting to know if SDSU was recruiting him under the old staff.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  It appears Wright State had also offered Dillon. Would be interesting to know if SDSU was recruiting him under the old staff.
                  Yes it would.

Comment

I like the way this kid thinks!

"He said when I get there, if I put in the work and work hard that I can be one of the main guys on the team," Dillon said. "And that team has already been to the NCAA Tournament the last three out of five years, so I think I can add on to that success and help them go farther in the tournament, maybe an Elite 8 or Sweet 16."

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/blo...llon/86513244/
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Does this verbal complete the major DI transition of the Jacks' program from a guard-oriented one to more of a front-court orientation? That's a pretty strong front court when he arrives. If I were a young guard I'd want to join this group.

Comment

Zimmer had the answer in his blog - Dillon says the Jacks were not recruiting him under the previous coaching staff.

Comment

Zimmer had the answer in his blog - Dillon says the Jacks were not recruiting him under the previous coaching staff.
                            I kind of thought this was the case. I am trying to think of who the last player from the Milwaukee area that wore a Jack Uniform. Seems like NDSU has pulled more from this area than we have.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 06-29-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              I kind of thought this was the case. I am trying to think of who the last player from the Milwaukee area that wore a Jack Uniform. Seems like NDSU has pulled more from this area than we have.
                              Germaine Showers was from Racine, Wisconsin and played in the late 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                                Germaine Showers was from Racine, Wisconsin and played in the late 90's.
                                Racine is half way between Chicago and Milwaukee. Almost Illinois but he might be the closest one.

Comment

Working...
                                X