Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruits

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Man, that kid looks good. Can create his own shot, finish, quick, good vision.
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...0&action=click
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Highlights remind me a bit of Reggie Hamilton from Oakland a few years back.

Comment

I believe Jenkins is the highest rated recruit to come to Brookings since Jordan Dykstra. Have there been any other 3 Star rated recruits sign here other than those two ? Jenkins is listed as a combo guard on some sites, so he could play some alongside Key. Having a year at the prep school beyond high school (like Tevin King), he may be more ready to play some right away.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I believe Jenkins is the highest rated recruit to come to Brookings since Jordan Dykstra. Have there been any other 3 Star rated recruits sign here other than those two ? Jenkins is listed as a combo guard on some sites, so he could play some alongside Key. Having a year at the prep school beyond high school (like Tevin King), he may be more ready to play some right away.
          Brandon Key is also a 3* recruit.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

This young man and his parents were sitting behind us at the SL tourney during the Denver game. A very nice young man. They were certainly impressed by the environment at the Premier Center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              This young man and his parents were sitting behind us at the SL tourney during the Denver game. A very nice young man. They were certainly impressed by the environment at the Premier Center.

I am assuming the environment, one in which you created, closed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Brandon Key is also a 3* recruit.
                according to verbal commits website, Anders was a 2.3 and Orris was a 2.7* recruit. wonder if that's an average of other recruiting sites, like one site has a 3 while another has a 2 so they get a 2.5?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  according to verbal commits website, Anders was a 2.3 and Orris was a 2.7* recruit. wonder if that's an average of other recruiting sites, like one site has a 3 while another has a 2 so they get a 2.5?
                  answered my own question. Yep, it says Avg star ranking. So there it is.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    I am assuming the environment, one in which you created, closed the deal.
                    I didn't want to come on here and take credit, but....

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The 5 $100 bills you slipped them probably didn't hurt either - I kid. I kid !

Comment

ESPN gives players a numerical score in addition to a star ranking. Dykstra was at 89 - Jenkins is a 76 and Key is at 75.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

This right here! Get any recruit to the Tournament, and they'll almost have to come! Nothing beats that environment!
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                            This right here! Get any recruit to the Tournament, and they'll almost have to come! Nothing beats that environment!
                            But, but, but MVC is better... =)

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              ESPN gives players a numerical score in addition to a star ranking. Dykstra was at 89 - Jenkins is a 76 and Key is at 75.
                              And it appears ESPN player rankings did not give Mike Daum any star or grade ranking. So apparently he wasn't any good!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                                And it appears ESPN player rankings did not give Mike Daum any star or grade ranking. So apparently he wasn't any good!!!!
                                That just means they didn't score him

Comment

Working...
                                X