X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit74
    replied
    Re: 2017 Recruits

If Keaton gets another year of eligibility, he would undoubtedly finally get a scholarship and that scholarship would reopen in 2017.

Leave a comment:

• NebraskaJack
    replied

I'm interested to see what the plans are for this next year. We have 4 open scholarships at this point. With 11 offers for 2017 we currently don't have any seniors to be.....are we expecting 1 and dones, players to leave the program or just leave a couple of spots open? I am sure we will still add to the roster for this year.

Obviously we wouldn't get a vast majority of these guys offered, but this is much different than what I am used to. Thoughts anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Jacked4Days
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Strange yes. A concern ? Not for me. How the school reported stats does not reflect the playing ability or character of the players. And the coaches measure playing ability just as much, if not more, from AAU ball.
    I guess I was more so referencing the fact that he quit his high school team in the middle of the season...

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
    Does anybody find this strange or a concern? Thoughts? He is from Wisconsin so the next bad boy Paul Miller?

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/story...tiny/79017188/
    Strange yes. A concern ? Not for me. How the school reported stats does not reflect the playing ability or character of the players. And the coaches measure playing ability just as much, if not more, from AAU ball.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked4Days
    replied

Does anybody find this strange or a concern? Thoughts? He is from Wisconsin so the next bad boy Paul Miller?

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/story...tiny/79017188/

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Per @wisbbyearbook:

Hortonville/WI Swing 2017 WG Ryan Krueger has picked up a Division I offer from South Dakota State.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Per @wisconsinpgc:

Luke Loewe (2017, 6'3, CG, Ripon HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State! #PGCFamily
    Has a fair amount of mid major offers already:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/164412

Here are some dated (sophomore year) highlights:

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Per @nebraskahshoops:

2017 Winnebago and Billups Elite/TNE wing David Wingett (@wingett_jr) has received an offer from South Dakota State. #SummitMBB
    Figured the coaching staff would end up offering Wingett. He is a very physically gifted athlete, as seen in his junior year highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2696170/...ghts/335762800

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

I have a feeling that the Jacks will not be scrambling to find players in the spring signing period in the future like we have had to do after the last two seasons.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Per @nebraskahshoops:

2017 Winnebago and Billups Elite/TNE wing David Wingett (@wingett_jr) has received an offer from South Dakota State. #SummitMBB

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Per @wisconsinpgc:

Luke Loewe (2017, 6'3, CG, Ripon HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State! #PGCFamily

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Per @wisconsinpgc:

Kevion Taylor (2017, 6'5, Wing, Whitnall HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State!

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

@NebraskaHSHoops New South Dakota State head coach TJ Otzelberger has reaffirmed 2017 Omaha Elite and Norfolk F Logan Strom's offer.

Leave a comment:

• Borderboy
    replied

Chaska MN 2017 Myles Hanson tweets that he has received a scholarship offer from the Jacks. He plays summer basketball with the MN Fury Zurn squad. Good ball player.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Jacks offer Myles Hanson (6'6" 200 lbs SF) out of Chaska,MN according to @RyanJamesMN

Here's a slightly dated video, but shows his athleticism and length non-the-less:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X