• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruits

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    But can he play defense?

Probably not.

Comment

Alou Dillon, 2017 Signee, is a DEFENSIVE Semi-Finalist for WSN High School Basketball Awards.
      http://www.wissports.net/news_articl...9?referrer_id=
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-18-2017, 02:11 PM. Reason: wrong recruit

Comment

Walt McGrory, Edina with an offer.
        http://verbalcommits.com/players/walt-mcgrory

Not quite sure where we are going to fit everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Walt McGrory, Edina with an offer.
          http://verbalcommits.com/players/walt-mcgrory

Not quite sure where we are going to fit everyone?
          No clue how we are going to handle the scholarship situation in the off-season. I'm guessing at least 2 non-senior scholarship players won't return next year.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            No clue how we are going to handle the scholarship situation in the off-season. I'm guessing at least 2 non-senior scholarship players won't return next year.
            Yeah,I'm guessing we'll see an off-season purge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              I think I know the two players that you are talking about and I agree. If your team is a bad as we have been and the coach doesn't even play you, you might as well go somewhere else if you want to play.

Comment

• 2017 Recruits

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                I think I know the two players that you are talking about and I agree. If your team is a bad as we have been and the coach doesn't even play you, you might as well go somewhere else if you want to play.
                Whoops. Thought this was in football for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                  Whoops. Thought this was in football for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Unforgivable!
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

JackrabbitBasketball‏Verified account @GoJacksMBB 6h6 hours ago

More

Congrats to @alou_23 on being named the Woodland West Conference Player of Year!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Really looking forward to having Dillon and Dentlinger around to help Daum up front for the next two seasons.

Comment

Dallas Polk-Hilliard, 6'7" JUCO F at Cochise College, has committed to SDSU.

He averaged 19 points and 10 rebounds per game, per Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook).

Another Wisconsin guy for TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

He averaged 19 points and 10 rebounds per game, per Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook).

I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out where we are going to fit all these players. Assuming no one leaves can someone list the players we have returning and the incoming recruits so we can get an idea of how far over we are?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Looks impressive in D1 NJCAA. Have to think they are going against some good competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out where we are going to fit all these players. Assuming no one leaves can someone list the players we have returning and the incoming recruits so we can get an idea of how far over we are?
                              10 current players have eligibility to return next year. 6 new recruits..read somewhere
                              Two of the fall signees will not be on scholly next season. That tells me 14 which would leave us 1 over.

Comment

didn't someone have a break down of future rosters with new recruits and transfers and whose on scolly? or was that just the womens team?
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X