MATT JONES

Jacks up by six...
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: UND - Wells Fargo

Go Jones Go!

Comment

Moeller misses, Jones tips it in he has 18 points. THANK GOD FOR MATT JONES. UND misses, Moeller with another rebound, he is fouled and will shoot F.T.'s up by 6.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Dahl hits a 3 to close the score to 68-63. USD up by 12 with 6 minutes to play. Make F.T.s and we win this game.

Moeller makes 2 no 70-63 with 22 secs to play. Jones rebounds UND miss and Rypkema fouls out. Looks like we will survive.

I may need to travel to UNO just to see Matt play. Screw the consequences!! Nice game Matt Jones all the credit to him. Without him we don't win this game.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Matt Jones scores 18th point on a put up rebound
            Jacks lead 66-60

Moller with 2 fts makes first 67-60 and second ft 68-60

let them have there three 68-63

Coyotes are leading MSU-M 13 POINTS SO GUESS WHAT

Moller makes two ft 70-63
            22 seconds
            RYKAMA fouls out Jones to the FT
            Jones ft good 19 pts
            Jones ft

Comment

OK, I just lost the WNAX feed....
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

lost the WNAX Connect. 74-63 Final thanks Matt Jones what a game, and what a shot in the arm for the other guys. Jonesy has heart.

Comment

Damn that was annoying...didn't get to listen to the end of the game. I've got the feed back. That kind of night, I guess.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Final Score SDSU 74 - UND 63!  Way to go Matt Jones, way to go Jackrabbits!  Take the W in post season.  Bring on the stinking mangy dogs. . . I mean the Coyotes!

Go State!

Comment

I lost it too, I reconnected to the site and it returned.  Jacks win 74-63.  Excellent first 2 minutes and excellent final 2 minutes, the other 36 minutes basically sucked.

THANK GOD FOR MATT JONES (did I already say that?).  I am going to switch over to the USD game.  Somone tell me what Nagy had to say.  Bring on whoever you would like, I'll take Matt Jones and Andy Moeller plus 3 other guys.  

I still think Nagy plays too many guys.  Granted, it allows some to rest but it puts the game in doubt.  Find your top 8 guys and stick with them.  Just my humble opinion.  

When Nagy sat DeJong, Melany, Green and Beren it allowed Schantz, Moelller and Jones to take over.  This is what we need.  I don't mind a minute here or there for the bit players but lets stick to our best 5 guys down the stretch.

We sure as hell need a better performance if we want to beat USD on Friday.  I hope I can make it to Omaha and I better not be disappointed.

Comment

OK, it's like this.

Screw the records. Screw the consequences.

Just go out and get in the U's shorts on defense, and let it rip on offense.

No fear. No prisoners.

Just go out there and drill the yotes.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nagy comments:
                          UND played well, played good defense, rebounded well. We didn't rebound well, weren't active on offence.

Matt Jones played well. Key was...was a good game for us...we haven't been able to get teams stopped, got them stopped tonight, big difference tonight.

Posts have struggled, along with the guards. Needed someone to go inside to, Matt gave us that tonight.

Knew UND had to feel pretty good at halftime down by 5..thought we'd break out offensively and just didn't. Only had 3 offensive rebounds, shooting 37%, not very good. Did better in second half.

Did great job on Rypkema and Lindayl, forced them into 3 point shots, put Derrick on Johnson, a little tougher to score on.

26 wins--a great accomplishment, considering we haven't had Matt Jones most of the year. Get Derrick and Andy playing better this weekend. Other guy is Joe Green, pleased with him. Have to get Derrick and Andy going again somehow. We're expected to always win, but 26 wins is great accomplishment. Can't take Matt Jones off another NCC roster and have that team win 26.

Almost all points in 2nd half on the break. Guys like Matt just have knack for how ball is coming off (on rebound). Matt isn't really healthy right now, will need to take a couple of days off.

Players are excited about getting the Coyotes again. Andy and Derrick have to get going, expect Marquise to get going too. Looking forward to it. Didn't play great tonight, but proud of our players.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I guess a win is a win, but this game didn't sound too good.  I was surprised how low the attendance was tonight.  I know it's a week night, but 2,300 is not very high for a playoff game.  Oh well, on to the next game.  I don't think we will have any trouble getting up for the yotes.  Hopefully Jonesy and everyone else is ready to go by Friday.  If Jonesy plays as good as he did tonight and Schantz, Moeller, and Q show up we would be an unbelievable team. Hopefully we get everything figured out and running on all cylinders before regionals start. Beating the coyotes will be nice, especially if this is the last game with them for a while.  Beating them could also kill their playoff chances.  How great would that be.

Comment

Working...
                            X