2016 Summit League Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Summit League Tickets

Not hearing/reading about tickets going on sale for the 2016 Summit League Championships. The Ticketmaster site says there are no tickets on sale for Summit League Basketball.

In prior years, we purchased tickets for the following championships while attending the current championship tourney.

Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?

Re: 2016 Summit League Tickets

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Not hearing/reading about tickets going on sale for the 2016 Summit League Championships. The Ticketmaster site says there are no tickets on sale for Summit League Basketball.

In prior years, we purchased tickets for the following championships while attending the current championship tourney.

Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?
    Last year I believe it was August when sales started. Just like a year ago,people who purchased tickets online for the baseball tournament will get first crack at basketball tickets.

Comment

I emailed the Sioux Falls Sports Authority a couple weeks ago and they stated tickets would go on sale the end of July, with people that bought baseball tickets getting first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
        I emailed the Sioux Falls Sports Authority a couple weeks ago and they stated tickets would go on sale the end of July, with people that bought baseball tickets getting first choice.
        Has anyone that bought baseball tickets gotten their presale email yet? Patiently waiting for mine...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I bought baseball tickets but haven't gotten word yet on when the basketball tickets will be available. As I recall, early buyers will have to make a two-year purchase commitment to the basketball tourney. That's a big change that might weed out some early buyers.
          This space for lease.

Comment

According to the Sioux Falls Sports Authority no on sale date is available yet but more information should be available soon.

Comment

So who got their Summit Tickets today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People have been commenting in the Summit League folder.
                http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...585#post277585
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I am looking for a pair of all session passes for Summit League tournament. I didn't buy earlier because was going to be out of state, and now will be able to attend. If anyone out there has extra, I am very interested.
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

My Summit League Tournament Tickets showed up today in my yahoo email account from my 2-year purchase last year. They aren't in my Ticketmaster account though, as of yet anyways. For those that bought the 2-year package last year, check your email accounts and spam folders!
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      My Summit League Tournament Tickets showed up today in my yahoo email account from my 2-year purchase last year. They aren't in my Ticketmaster account though, as of yet anyways. For those that bought the 2-year package last year, check your email accounts and spam folders!
                      Mined showed up today as well. I haven't checked my Ticketmaster account but I was glad to see the 2017 tickets show up.

Comment

You don't have to go to the ticketmaster account, you can print them form the email that came today.

Comment

I got mine in the mail a month ago

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                            You don't have to go to the ticketmaster account, you can print them form the email that came today.
                            Correct...just wanted to give people a heads up if they think they'll show up in their TM account. I've had TM emails that mysteriously end up in a spam folder also...

Comment

Working...
                            X