ALL Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ALL Conference

Jackrabbit 1979 I agree on all points. Especially the one about your fiance. At times I think my wife thinks I'm having an affair over the internet when in reality I'm just talking with my friends on the Jackrabbit Board!

Comment

My wife was less than happy about all the time I invested in Jackrabbit athletics pre-DI and pre this discussion board. Now, I spend even more time and energy on the Jacks, and in addition, I have upped my financial contributions significantly!! I think she wants to send me to a shrink. She too, is a bit jealous of you guys.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Jackmd,
        As a former SDSU athlete let me start off by saying "Thank You" for your financial contributions. People don't realize how much that helps.

Secondly, just because we are die hard fans of the Jacks doesn't mean we need to see a shrink. We need to remind our wives, fiancée and girlfriends that this board is FREE. Jackrabbit1979, I assume your wedding colors are going to be yellow and blue. I can't help but think "Jack" would make a great ring bear!

GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
          Koupal could have had a championship ring last year and quite possibly this year-looks like a pretty bad decision on her part
          Not to drag out the conversation, but one could easily argue that her presence on the 2002 team would have brought home the championship that year as well. In other words, she could have two rings and be working on her third this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks02
            Jackmd,
               As a former SDSU athlete let me start off by saying "Thank You" for your financial contributions. People don't realize how much that helps.

Secondly, just because we are die hard fans of the Jacks doesn't mean we need to see a shrink. We need to remind our wives, fiancée and girlfriends that this board is FREE. Jackrabbit1979, I assume your wedding colors are going to be yellow and blue. I can't help but think "Jack" would make a great ring bear!

GO JACKS!
            My wife also thinks I am a little nuts for the amount of time I spend on the board. Maybe the wives, fiancees, and girlfriends could form an on-line support group, just an idea. Moving on, although I did not have the Rabbit as a ring bearer, he was on my Groom's Cake in all his Glory! ;D

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X