SLT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Western Illinois led by Covington should be a typical #1 vs. #8 game. The Jackrabbits will need to contain him better than the game in Macomb. He went off for 31 points and the Jackrabbits escaped with a 2 point win. The first game in Brookings Covington managed 11 points and the Leathernecks lost by 31. First year coach, Billy Wright, has not continued Molinari's approach of too big of crowds are hard on his players. I have attached his pre-tourney interview from Macomb. Jackrabbits should win comfortably. Go Jacks!!
    http://www.goleathernecks.com/news/2...304150954.aspx
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: SLT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. WIU Leathernecks

Coming off a bad loss in Vermillion, it will be interesting how energized the team will come out in front of 9,000 fans. I like the Jacks chances a lot in this one.

Comment

This is going to be fun. Go Jacks!
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Good half. Ho hum....😝

Comment

I always fear that a game like this where the offense is clicking that the next game is a struggle. Maybe that,is the Twins fan in me talking though.

Comment

Moffett gets to >10 points vs WIU.

Comment

Nice solid 8 minutes of playing time for bench.

Comment

Nice start. Frost South. 87-50 final. What a kerblastification. 12 Jacks scored.

Comment

Now that's how a #1 seed is supposed to open it up. I'd say that a few hard practices this past week did them some good.

Are we now "the hottest team in the league"?

Comment

Flatten's dunk from tonight.....http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iIwFm...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
                      Only interesting thing that happened in the 2nd half.

edit: I guess Cory Jacobsen's 3 was pretty good too

Comment

The Jackrabbit defense was very intense. The reserves also showed they have practiced some defense as well. Devine was pumped when he was altering shots and blocking some. The Leathernecks have much work to do before they are again a factor in the conference. It is a sad statement when only 2 players score until the 16 minute mark of the second half. Monday's game might be more competitive.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                        X