GDT: Jackrabbits @ Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits @ Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

Coach Smith has the yotes with at least a .500 record in conference. The yotes bounced from early predicted 8th seed to 5th seed. I saw the game in Vermillion last year and they had a good student crowd. The Dome is not exactly a great basketball venue with the scoreboard in an odd angle from the floor. The USD seniors(Bos, Hunter, and Larson) will want to have that statement game for the home crowd. Larson has been the big gun. He had 12 points, 12 rebounds, and 6 assists in Brookings. The Jackrabbits need to continue perfecting their defense to win this road game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

It's nice that the #1 seed is wrapped up because the dome is a place where anything can happen. Bring the A-game defense and get a win. Without it, we are going to need a couple scorers to get really hot.

Comment

The win at Vermillion will give the Jackrabbits the solo regular season conference championship. As SDSU has that incentive, the yotes would like to bring us back to the Bison. It should be an exciting game for both teams. The defense should be the key for a Jackrabbit win as they throttle the perimeter shooters.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Defensive effort is the key! Bring it from the opening tip and the W is theirs!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

First game in person all year and it'll be at the Dome. Not excited about that. Last two basketball games I've watched there have ended poorly for the Jacks, but we went to the dance each year so what in the hell do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Better be the best crowd of the season at the DakotaDome. Double header, Senior Day both men & women, both have #1 seed implications, last game of the regular season. Arch rival for the Yote men. If USD can't pack em in for this game they'll have little success drawing in Sioux Falls.

Good Success 'Necks WBB, and Solid D and lights out 3's & Paint for Rabbits Men.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              First game in person all year and it'll be at the Dome. Not excited about that. Last two basketball games I've watched there have ended poorly for the Jacks, but we went to the dance each year so what in the hell do I know.

I'll be there too. I just hope the Jacks start out strong. Seems like in the years they have lost there, USD has come out on fire in the first 8 minutes or so.

Jacks need to make sure Kasperbauer does not get open. If he gets hot it'll be tough to win. Jacks also need to win the rebounding battle. USD is statistically the best rebounding team in the league. Tyler Larson, who is their best scorer, is also their best rebounder. Need to box him out.
              Last edited by YanktonJack7; 02-28-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I think I'll drive over also. It's a brutal spot to watch a game but it's a chance to see the Jacks play live. Hard to pass that up.

Comment

I am watching from home as I hate the dome.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Need a little more discipline

Comment

Our offense struggles when Larson is on the bench.

Tied at 26 under 8 timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Our offense struggles when Larson is on the bench.

Tied at 26 under 8 timeout.
                        Getting nothing from our bench

Comment

It feels like we are the superior team but right now are lacking thr defensive discipline to pull away. This is just how we have played on the road this year. Bos is also having a nice start to the game.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Midco SN's announcers are embarrassingly bad. Totally unfamiliar with SDSU's players. Can't tell Tellinghuisen from Bittle, can't tell Marshall from Parks.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD shooting 62% from 3. That'll drop down likely and SDSU should hopefully pull away.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X