Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Central Regional (time change and results)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Central Regional (game times)

Must have been a schedule change.

#3 Nebraska-Omaha (22-7) vs. #6 South Dakota (21-9), noon MT
    #2 Nebraska-Kearney (26-4) vs. #7 Bemidji State (Minn.) (20-9), 2:30 p.m. MT
    #1 Metropolitan State (28-2) vs. #8 Mesa State (Colo.) (19-9), 6 p.m. MT
    #4 South Dakota State (26-6) vs. #5 Northern State (24-6), 8:30 p.m. MT

Jacks game will start at 9:30 central time.  This is great!!  I should be able to hear the bulk of the game on the trip home from St. Paul.  God is a Jackrabbit!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: North Central Regional (game times)

USD playing their best basketball when they need to. They were down 33-24 at the half and stormed back to handily defeat UNO. I guess the Mavs were just pretenders.

USD into the semis, final score 82-71. They should move past the semis to the finals. Niether UNK or Bemidji are as good as UNO.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Re: North Central Regional (time change and result

Bemidji St. leads 42-39 over Kearney at the half.  Not much defense.  Could see BSU vs USD in the semis.

Boy was I wrong. NSIC team did not perform well today. UNK is destroying Bemidji 98-82. I suspect this is an accurate representation of NSIC hoops. SDSU should handle NSU, but you never know. Thats why they play the game.

Comment

Working...
        X