• Re: 2016 Recruits

What's wit you guys?

Comment

TJ tweeted "it's a great day..." Think
      there'a another signee?

Comment

Iowa state currently 2 schollies over according to DM register report-- will be interesting any players follow TJ..

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...-man/82972526/
        Last edited by Hip2daHop; 04-17-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
          there'a another signee?
          I think he is finding out how everyday is a great day to be a jackrabbit.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Iowa state currently 2 schollies over according to DM register report-- will be interesting any players follow TJ..

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...-man/82972526/
            Coincidentally, I talked to a buddy a couple days ago that's an Iowa State fan. He said the kid from Iowa Western (I think it was him) was waivering after Coach Otz left. If you take away his scholly and the walk-on, there's your two scholarships. I'll ask him next time I talk to him. He's got a pretty good pulse of what's going on.

Edit: Talked to my buddy. It's Donovan Jackson that's waivering per his Twitter account, but he has Iowa State everywhere on there so who knows. It'd be nice to pull a player from there.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Jacks and Wallace teammates at Iowa western. Also watching any senior transfer types on their roster. Article alludes to some.

Comment

there'a another signee?
                They did place an offer to a 2017 recruit but I didn't see where he accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                  They did place an offer to a 2017 recruit but I didn't see where he accepted.
                  The 2017 offer is to 6-8 Alou Dillon

http://www.wissports.net/roster_players/9187895

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/alou-dillon

Wright State just offered him a scholarship today.

Comment

According to Verbal Commits, 2016 commit Loudon Love recruit has reopened his recruitment
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                      According to Verbal Commits, 2016 commit Loudon Love recruit has reopened his recruitment
                      Crap.

https://twitter.com/scottybscout/sta...46070030114816
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Normally I'd agree, but with him coming off an injury,if he doesn't want to be here, then don't force him to be.

Comment

Didn't he have an article out like last week saying he was still committed? Not that. I have a problem with 18 year olds changing their mind a week later.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                            This certainly appears to be negative in the short term. However, recruiting is supposedly a big strength for Otz and starting off with a handful of open scholarships gives him a chance to show his stuff. We already have two seasoned post players and Volbrecht is coming off a major injury. This might not be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              This certainly appears to be negative in the short term. However, recruiting is supposedly a big strength for Otz and starting off with a handful of open scholarships gives him a chance to show his stuff. We already have two seasoned post players and Volbrecht is coming off a major injury. This might not be all bad.
                              But when your back up post player leaves that hurts a little more. on paper it sure looked like size was going to be our advantage. Now, not so much......atleast for now........on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                But when your back up post player leaves that hurts a little more. on paper it sure looked like size was going to be our advantage. Now, not so much......atleast for now........on paper.
                                There has to be something in the pipeline.. No idea who or what but there will be some more announcements no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X