Zach Horstman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Horstman

Just curious, does anybody else remember Coach Nagy having a "don't lose your position due to injury" policy similar to Stig?

Some here don't like his style of play, but his stats-per-minute are comparable to Bittle's across the board.

I'm not advocating for Zach to start again over Reed, but will we see Horstman get back to his regular 20-ish minutes as his ankle continues to heal?
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Zach Horstman

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    Just curious, does anybody else remember Coach Nagy having a "don't lose your position due to injury" policy similar to Stig?

Some here don't like his style of play, but his stats-per-minute are comparable to Bittle's across the board.

I'm not advocating for Zach to start again over Reed, but will we see Horstman get back to his regular 20-ish minutes as his ankle continues to heal?
    From Nagy's answers to Terry's question in a post-game press conference, yes he will return to more time once he gets back in playing shape.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-19-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

20+ is stretching it in my mind. Depending on who is hot will define those extra minutes gained (along with sub minutes for Telly). On Sat Bittle seemed to be playing effectively and Zach had limited minutes in the second half.

Comment

There may be more times when both Zach and Telly are on the floor. Zach has been here a while and has a lot of experience. He's made a lot of critical buckets when we really needed them. So has Telly. I'm just saying that once he is healthy he will get his minutes. Devine hasn't seen much time and my guess is that will continue as Zach gets healthier.

It's a long season and people get banged up. They all need to have a next man up mentality because that is what it takes and really becomes imperative come tournament time.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

From the sound of Nagy's comments regarding Bittle's feet (apparently both of them), it's very possible someone is going to be picking up some of his minutes going forward. Now is a good time to have Telly getting hot and Horstman getting healthy.

Horstman had a nice drive that ended in a 3-point play Saturday. A real spark for the crowd. We need him back up to speed for depth.

Comment

Working...
          X