X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drs. Dykstra and Fiegen

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...ires/21153611/

Re: Drs. Dykstra and Fiegen

Too bad it had to end with an injury so soon, but it sounds like his head is in the right place and ready to get on with other things. Best of luck to him.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      Too bad it had to end with an injury so soon, but it sounds like his head is in the right place and ready to get on with other things. Best of luck to him.
      I would agree.

Comment

Awfully big assumption to suggest it won't be difficult to get accepted to medical school. Having not taken the MCAT yet likely puts him at a disadvantage. I certainly hope he is successful but also suggest he have a backup plan if medical school acceptance doesn't happen. Beat of luck to Jordan. I remember waiting for my letter of acceptance and the day I got it.

Tony is doing well by all reports.

I currently attend for 2 medical students. One is a former Coyote athlete, we have a lot interesting discussions about medicine and other issues. No way he gets an A from me (I kid.....maybe).

Just found out today my 3rd student is a former Jackrabbit wrestler. Looking forward to helping another superior Jackrabbit student athlete achieve his goal of becoming a great doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If MCAT is anything like the GMAT, you have to prepare. I would be willing to admit that much more difficult with all kinds of anatomy questions. I sat for the GMAT test several times. The big killer for me was my low GPA for the final 2 years at SDSU. I was not a good student. Hopefully Tony will be loaded for bear when he takes the MCAT.

Comment

Tony is already half way through his first year of medical school. It is Dykstra who has yet to take the MCAT or apply for admission and I'd agree with Jackmd, that is easier said than done.
            Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            If MCAT is anything like the GMAT, you have to prepare. I would be willing to admit that much more difficult with all kinds of anatomy questions. I sat for the GMAT test several times. The big killer for me was my low GPA for the final 2 years at SDSU. I was not a good student. Hopefully Tony will be loaded for bear when he takes the MCAT.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
              Tony is already half way through his first year of medical school. It is Dykstra who has yet to take the MCAT or apply for admission and I'd agree with Jackmd, that is easier said than done.
              Okay I meant Dykstra.

Comment

Working...
              X