12/9 St. Louis Billikens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/9 St. Louis Billikens

The Jacks meet the Billikens in St. Louis for a 7pm tip-off time Tuesday. St. Louis comes into the game with a 5-3 record with with wins over Southern Illinois, Indiana State, and Bradley. They are a relatively young team just like SDSU. It should be a great road test for the Jacks. The game can be seen live on FSN+.

Re: 12/9 St. Louis Billikens

Excellent news about the broadcast!

I'm going to tune in for sure.

Comment

Plan on being there.

Comment

The Billikens have 6 freshmen playing double digit minutes. They have had 9 different starting lineups. It is a very youthful team with 2 seniors and 2 juniors. 1 senior has not played yet this year. It is a very youthful squad for playing time. The last game out Wichita St beat them 81-52. It could be team similar to the Jackrabbits that is still a work in progress for team chemistry.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jacks get their first road win tonight. Larson with a big night. Solid effort overall by the club as we get good balance to record our first road win.

Figured I could post it now as I won't be around my computer at 9 tonight!

Comment

Looks like it's on FSKC in the Kansas City area!

Horay!! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Last game against UMKC was the best I've seen from the Jacks all year in terms of ball movement and overall defense. Hopefully the team is starting to gel and can carry it over in this game.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Larson had his best game this season in his last time out, hopefully he continues to be a force tonight. To me, he is the difference maker every game. He needs to finish around the hoop on a more consistent basis.

Comment

Larson had been getting himself good shots all year but plenty have been a little off. I did not see the game, but it sounds like they started to fall Saturday. If he brings that shooting percentage up a little our offense should improve a lot.
                  Last edited by Southeast; 12-09-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

If there is not a double or triple team on Larson, he will win almost every one on one. He may need to recognize when the doubles are coming for a pass out. He is a good passer. The big men also clamped down on the shots inside. 12 blocks for the 2 big men is outstanding. Time for the Jackrabbits to win one on the road. Go Jacks!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Any online streams available?

Comment

Originally posted by 13jacks View Post
                        Any online streams available?
                        The Saint Louis Athletic site says no stream with the Fox Sports Midwest broadcast.
                        http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArti...CLID=209801001

Comment

The game is on Directv ch 668-2

Comment

Too many early turnovers - three in the first four minutes.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

6 turnovers in 7 min for the Jacks.

They still lead, however, 9-8 over the Billikens.

Comment

Working...
                              X