Sioux Falls Media gushes over D-I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sioux Falls Media gushes over D-I

SDSU Fan there is no correlation between a new arena and a future athletic program at the Sioux Falls campus....I have never heard that they have any intention of adding athletics. I do have to admit that if that if by remote chance it did happen they would have DI athletic facilties right off the bat with Howard Wood Field,Arena and Sioux Falls Baseball Stadium. The real reason for the new arena is to keep pace with other new regional facilities in Omaha,Des Moines,Sioux City,Fargo and Grand Forks that can attract larger concerts and other entertainment.

Comment

Thanks Jack Guy:

You just outlined the Sioux Falls plan. I am not a conspiracy nut, but this time I think I am right.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
        Thanks Jack Guy:

You just outlined the Sioux Falls plan.  I am not a conspiracy nut, but this time I  think I am right.
        I hope you are a conspiracy nut and that this isn't going to happen. I simply have no feeling one way or another except to say that the thought that USDSU would expand to become its own free-standing entity with sports teams and an affiliation with the NCAA never entered my mind until this post. Has you can tell by the title this was never intended and I am blown away by what has developed. The only conspiracies I am aware of are the ones propagated by Bush and the right wing including Iraq, Bin Ladin, and gas prices ;D. I'm with Bob Woodward, Tom D. and J. Kerry on those ones. I favor Jackguy's opinion on USDSU gate.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X