Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where are the Recruits?

Quality always wins!

Our coaches know who the best players are. They always get the best kids they can get. Continued fan support of the players, coaches and the program will do a lot to lure the best players in the future. That is how it has worked in the past. Players like to play in front of a full house. The crowds we get at our home games helped recruit many a great player. The coaches and players will do what they can do. Let us do our part as well. Let's keep the stands full!

Go Jacks

Comment

Quality always wins!

Our coaches know who the best players are. They always get the best kids they can get. Continued fan support of the players, coaches and the program will do a lot to lure the best players in the future. That is how it has worked in the past. Players like to play in front of a full house. The crowds we get at our home games helped recruit many a great player. The coaches and players will do what they can do. Let us do our part as well. Let's keep the stands full!
      You sound like some communist propaganda movie, its one thing to have school spirit, its another to be some led on like a sheep. A sheep going to the Division I slaughtering block (I thought I would use a farming analogy so you ag majors would get it ).

Any way the reason I'm here is I had a question for you guys, I was looking over your roster and I saw Andy Klienjan and I was wondering what the hell is going on with him. If I remember right he was a very good highschool player, but if I read right you guys have had him redshirted the last two years (is that even possible?). Whats the deal? He's certaintly not going to make up for moeller, but he could at least be another body on the floor to get pounded by real D-I schools.

Comment

Mr. Powers-
        Andy was a very good H.S. player.  He can flat out shoot the basketball.  The problem with Andy is that he needs to develop physically to play against the big boys.  It's a big jump from being a scorer at Sioux Valley High School to being a scorer at SDSU.  He also hasn't been given much of an opportunity as of yet.  He redshirted his freshmen year but did play sparingly last season.  He will be a sophomore this year.

Comment

Over on Sioux sports they are talking about Jones transfering to UND. Is that true? Man you guys will be screwed without him.

Comment

Originally posted by redandwhite

You sound like some communist propaganda movie, its one thing to have school spirit, its another to be some led on like a sheep.
            Red and Wipe:

You are really not very smart, are you?

Is that the best you could come up with?

I bet you are a very boring person, without many friends. I do feel sorry for you.

Which came first?

1. Did your fans lose interest because USD always gets the left-overs?

or

2. Do you always get the left-overs because of your lousey fan support?

Kind of has an agricultural flavor to it as well, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X