GDT: USD Coyotes @ SDSU Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: USD Coyotes @ SDSU Jackrabbits

Yotes on a 7-3 run, jacks have not scored from the field in 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

White for 3! Breaks a 6 minute field goal drought.

Comment

Chad hits a 3. 23-14 7.12 left

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Jacks need to stay disciplined. Looks to me like the Coyotes want to speed the game up.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I see the Jacks are using all-conference point forward Jordan Dykstra to bring the ball up every once in a while.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Physical game. No surprise there. Let's hope we get out of this one with no injuries. I'm loving all the offensive rebounds and the defensive effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacks dominating. Could be worse if the U had not thrown up a couple trey prayers.

Anyone see the final foul call in Omaha? Was it as egregious a call as it sounded?

Comment

37-24 SDSU at halftime. Flack made a 3 right at the buzzer for USD.

SDSU: 11-26 FG. Dykstra with 11pts

USD: 7-26 FG. Flack with 10pts

Jacks +8 on the glass

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    DirecTV finally flipped the switch--it's on 626 now.
                    I called em.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      Jacks dominating. Could be worse if the U had not thrown up a couple trey prayers.

Anyone see the final foul call in Omaha? Was it as egregious a call as it sounded?
                      Caution. Despite dominating in some areas it's only a 13 pt lead and Gruis played less than 5 mins. Coyotes played terrible, partly because of Jacks D. They aren't out of the game by any means like they were against Bison. Coyotes made a big run in Verm and plan to do the same today.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Caution. Despite dominating in some areas it's only a 13 pt lead and Gruis played less than 5 mins. Coyotes played terrible, partly because of Jacks D. They aren't out of the game by any means like they were against Bison. Coyotes made a big run in Verm and plan to do the same today.

Better be soon... it's 48-27 now.

Comment

53-31

Comment

Sloppy offensively, but we are doing the grunt work. Defense and rebounding. USD is shooting 25%! We are out rebounding them 33-17 and have 8 O rebounds. There will be no USD run unless there is a BIG change in those two stats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Now a 25-point spread. Fat Lady doing scales/

Comment

65-48 final media time out

Comment

Working...
                                X