Comment

Re: GDT: IUPUI

83-59 is your final.

Comment

Kerblastification

Comment

SDSU and IPFW tied for 2nd. in the Summit.

Comment

Huge game Thursday night in Omaha. Jacks really need to win that one. Jacks defensive intensity has been really good the last 4 games so it'll be interesting to see if they can keep that going against Omaha.

Good win over a bad team. 6-3 in the Summit with 5 left. IMO, best case scenario is a 2/3 seed in the SL tournament, facing IPFW in the semi's and having Denver/NDSU in the other semi. Jacks would lose the tiebreaker to IPFW (if the Jacks don't win in Fargo), so they need to finish a game ahead of them. But a 2/3 seed wouldn't make a difference.

Comment

http://6thfan.ncaa.com/

Go right now and vote several times for the Jacks. We are in 41st place and need to be in 16th to take home $10,000 in scholarships. If you click on conferences, summit, it goes a lot faster than from the main page. It takes a few seconds and you can vote as many times as you want each day.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

GDT: IUPUI

If SDSU and FW end up tied, isn't the tiebreaker the worst conference loss? That would currently be Omaha for SDSU and USD for FW. USD seems to be headed for a worse finish than Omaha. I have not looked at the tiebreakers this year but thought that was the case last year.

Second seed is much better than third because second seed get both a "virtual bye" by playing IUPUI AND a day off by playing round one Saturday instead of Sunday. The third seed will probably run into USD in the opening round. IUPUI or USD, who would you rather play in round one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I see that I was off on the tiebreaker. I seem to have had it backwards. Unless they have a meltdown, it's going to be very hard to pass FW without beating the Bison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Lot of ball to play. Anywhere from 2-4 is a good possibility. Denver is gonna be a tough game anyway you look at it.

Winning in Fargo is also gonna be tough.

Keep playing like we did these last two and anything can happen!

Comment

Two weeks ago it was doom and gloom. Would have never thought we would be 6-3 right now. Dont think it matters what seed we get unless its the top seed. And NDSU looks good for that. We will have the fans in Sf to do it again. Lets win a couple more road games this week. I missed the game tonight. Sons birthday, went to eat at The District in SF. Would recommend. Great steaks , wine and service. And desserts. Family comes first, Goon. . The I-phone kept me updated.

Comment

I love it! Patients pays off. Losing Wolters was going to take some getting used to. Once the guys learned their roles and rode the rollercoaster of learning those roles, it all starts to come together. I think we have exited the steep drops and climbs from the beginning of the ride and should experience the fun twists and turns up to the end. Here's to hoping the neck snapping stop of the roller coaster ride occurs sometime after the first round of the big dance. Go Jacks!
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Two weeks ago it was doom and gloom. Would have never thought we would be 6-3 right now. Dont think it matters what seed we get unless its the top seed. And NDSU looks good for that. We will have the fans in Sf to do it again. Lets win a couple more road games this week. I missed the game tonight. Sons birthday, went to eat at The District in SF. Would recommend. Great steaks , wine and service. And desserts. Family comes first, Goon. . The I-phone kept me updated.
                            After the performance against UNO and the loss to a Bison team that played well this team finally seemed to buy into the idea that 40 mins of intensity beats an occasional flash of offensive brilliance. Bottle is healthy, White is shooting with confidence, Larson is dominating inside like he should. Dykstra, Larson and Heemstra are the glue. Solids minutes from Horstman are building confidence.

The way they are playing now is certainly good enough to win the Summit. That was far far far from true just a few weeks ago.

Huge road trip this coming week. Looking forward to the Summit at the Falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I really expected a bit of a letdown in effort today after the nasty stretch if big games we just came off of. The fact that they came out and took care of business (unlike the bison) was impressive. I like the direction things are trending right now. If the tourney was this coming weekend I'd like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                I really expected a bit of a letdown in effort today after the nasty stretch if big games we just came off of. The fact that they came out and took care of business (unlike the bison) was impressive. I like the direction things are trending right now. If the tourney was this coming weekend I'd like our chances.

This is where I am at too. Lets hope we can build on this and we match up with Omaha much better than we did in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X