Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next: IPFW

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Nates 3 at the shot clock buzzer did it to me. In fact i got goosebumps typing this
    Yep. Same here. Alexander slapping the floor in front of Nate and then Nate burying a 3 in his face will always give me goosebumps.

Also, the first D1 USD game at Frost Arena was one of the loudest for me. That first half, especially when the Jacks were up 50-21, was insanely loud.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Yep. Same here. Alexander slapping the floor in front of Nate and then Nate burying a 3 in his face will always give me goosebumps.

Also, the first D1 USD game at Frost Arena was one of the loudest for me. That first half, especially when the Jacks were up 50-21, was insanely loud.
      The look on the USD players' faces when they came out for their shoot around two hours before the game to a chorus of boos was amazing.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Love the responses! Let's make it that loud in there tonight!

GBGBGJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
          Are the men's shorts going to feature camouflage in any way?
          Yes, Coach Cooley tweeted a pic of Laine Severyns Uni showing the shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
          X