Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundball Roulette is back again

Hi Jackrabbit fans,

Some of you played this last year. Hope I can get some of you to join in the fun again. $25 BWW (or some other restaurant) gift certificate to the weekly winner. $50 gift certificate to overall regular season winner. For the conference tournament, prize is $75 plus $10 for each week played during the regular season rounded up to nearest $25 increment. If I did my math right, it could be worth $175. I also offer you the option to have a check sent by me for the award amount in your name to your favorite charity. Your favorite charity could even be the Jackrabbit Athletic Club. It costs you nothing but a little time to play each week. Fellow Leatherneck supporter Purple_haze says he is coming back to defend his crown. I encourage you all to join him.

It is easy to get started but you do have to register with your email address because that is how I prefer to deliver the gift certificates. Click on the link below to get started. The same link will be used for the entire season so it might be wise to save it as a bookmark.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&output=html

Re: Roundball Roulette is back again

I had fun with this last year and won the conference tournament round by getting all 14 games correct. I encourage you to give it a try if you haven't before.

Comment

Had a great time last year. I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by sealhall74 View Post
        Hi Jackrabbit fans,

Some of you played this last year. Hope I can get some of you to join in the fun again. $25 BWW (or some other restaurant) gift certificate to the weekly winner. $50 gift certificate to overall regular season winner. For the conference tournament, prize is $75 plus $10 for each week played during the regular season rounded up to nearest $25 increment. If I did my math right, it could be worth $175. I also offer you the option to have a check sent by me for the award amount in your name to your favorite charity. Your favorite charity could even be the Jackrabbit Athletic Club. It costs you nothing but a little time to play each week. Fellow Leatherneck supporter Purple_haze says he is coming back to defend his crown. I encourage you all to join him.

It is easy to get started but you do have to register with your email address because that is how I prefer to deliver the gift certificates. Click on the link below to get started. The same link will be used for the entire season so it might be wise to save it as a bookmark.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&output=html
        I've tried registering to make my picks but I've never gotten the confirmation e-mail to finish the registration.

Comment

I was able to make my picks before I got the confirmation email so you make want to go ahead and try to make your picks. I did get a confirmation email the next day.

Comment

Summit League action kicks off this week (Wednesday 12/30) and Roundball Roulette is back again for your pick'em picking pleasure. Weekly winners get $25 e-gift certificate. Regular season winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) receive $100, $75, and $50 certificates, respectively. Tournament Bracket Buster contest will pay $50 + $10 for each week played during regular season. Survivor contest starts week 2 and will also pay $50. I might sneak in another sidebet contest or two during the regular season. May the new year bring health and happiness to you and yours. Good Luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167dov-cGzkOIfRxT_6n0gtzPJje5TaFNWiOjUB1DzjE/pubhtml

Disregard any other other links. The above one is the correct one for 2015-2016 season.

Chuck (aka sealhall74)

Comment

I click on the link and it says Week 9 and 2014 and picks are closed. Hmmmm????

Comment

Nevermind I got it! Thanks again for running this Chuck! It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Summit League Hoops Pick'em (aka Roundball Roulette) is back again this year. Pretty much the same as in previous years. Weekly, regular season, and conference tournament rewards as usual. Only thing new is the conference preseason poll sidebet. Click on the "Register/Submit Predictions" link on this page to get started.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...B1DzjE/pubhtml

Comment

Originally posted by sealhall74 View Post
                    Summit League Hoops Pick'em (aka Roundball Roulette) is back again this year. Pretty much the same as in previous years. Weekly, regular season, and conference tournament rewards as usual. Only thing new is the conference preseason poll sidebet. Click on the "Register/Submit Predictions" link on this page to get started.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...B1DzjE/pubhtml
                    If anyone here registered with nickname "Haus22", you might have entered a bad email address which would probably prevent your getting the activation email. I went ahead and activated you. Assuming you remember your password, you should be able to login with it and correct your email under the "Show/Update Account Info" function.

Comment

Working...
                    X