GDT:Wayne State Wildcats vs. SDSU Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:Wayne State Wildcats vs. SDSU Jackrabbits

Tonight's game is listed as an exhibition game for WSC. They are currently 4-5. There are 9 players that average 9 or minutes per game. They have some size on the team. December 28, 2004 was the day Wayne State was playing men's basketball at Frost and defeated the Jackrabbits 82-56. I would expect the score to be turned around tonight in favor of the Jackrabbits.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:Wayne State Wildcats vs. SDSU Jackrabbits

They are an average NSIC team at best so they better win by 15 to 20+.

Comment

I was just looking through Wayne's schedule, they lost to SMSU by 19. This game shouldn't be close, hopefully we will be able to see Donlan, Devine, Horstman, and Broman get a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        I was just looking through Wayne's schedule, they lost to SMSU by 19. This game shouldn't be close, hopefully we will be able to see Donlan, Devine, Horstman, and Broman get a lot of time.
        I wouldn't have Horstman play this game and let him have another day off and get fully healthy. He missed the Belmont game due to injury. I couldn't tell you whats wrong with him though. I would like to see Donlan play significant minutes and see how good or how much potential he has.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          I wouldn't have Horstman play this game and let him have another day off and get fully healthy. He missed the Belmont game due to injury. I couldn't tell you whats wrong with him though. I would like to see Donlan play significant minutes and see how good or how much potential he has.
          Oh, I didn't know Horstman was hurting again. It will be nice to hopefully get Donlan some extended, continuous minutes rather than just a minute at a time. I would also like to see Devine take advantage of his size against a small WSC and have a nice, confidence building game.

Comment

Is the video feed working for any of you? All I am getting is the end of AJ's last post game press conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It wasn't working to start, but it's up now. I tried it on my other computer and it went right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                Is the video feed working for any of you? All I am getting is the end of AJ's last post game press conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Yeah, it wasn't working through most of the pre-game. I tried it just as the player introductions were going on and it popped up.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

36-21 Jacks with 7:17 left in the first. Dykstra has 13 points. Devine just got two baskets posting up underneath.

Comment

Jacks shooting 78% so far.

Comment

It's nice to see them quickly blowing out a lesser team like this. The way WSC was shooting threes early I thought we might be in for another game that stays much closer than it should. Bittle is mostly staying on the shelf but looked good when he was in there.

Eight Jacks have scored but no appearance by Donlan! What the heck did he do to get buried on the bench?!

Comment

49-33 Jacks at halftime. Jacks shooting insanely well at 79%. Wayne State shooting very well at 52%, which is why we're not up by a lot more.

Comment

And now each team has only made one basket in the last 6:30.

Comment

Have you noticed Ruben Silva is no longer on the roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Bittle fouls out. The last two of those fouls were very questionable.

Jacks up 67-49 with 4:50 left.

Comment

Working...
                              X