Single game tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single game tickets

Did they not offer them early to season ticket holders this year? I see they are available to general public now. Did I miss something?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Single game tickets

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Did they not offer them early to season ticket holders this year? I see they are available to general public now. Did I miss something?
    I thought I got something in the mail but I never saw anything online. I still can't get the single game ticket links to show up. Anyone else having those issues?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      I thought I got something in the mail but I never saw anything online. I still can't get the single game ticket links to show up. Anyone else having those issues?
      I went under "events" and ordered 20 GA tickets for USD and NDSU. No reserved tickets available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I went under "events" and ordered 20 GA tickets for USD and NDSU. No reserved tickets available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
        Thanks. I kept on trying to get there from the "buy tickets" in the upper right hand corner (banner). Which was not working for me.

Comment

Working...
        X