2013-2014 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 Season

Practice gets started next week. Haven't heard to much, but Lane Severyn will not be redshirting this season.
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Re: 2013-2014 Season

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    Practice gets started next week. Haven't heard to much, but Lane Severyn will not be redshirting this season.
    Are there any players that have been tagged as redshirts?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I saw Donlan and Bittle at the football game yesterday. No sign of a limp or anything from Donlan. I know that is hardly a news-worthy report but seeing those guys did remind me that a very interesting BB season is just weeks away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Just saw this Tweet from @jackrabbitbasketball:

Come check out the 2013-2014 Jackrabbits at our first official practice, Friday September 27th at 7pm in Frost Arena!

Comment

Did anyone attend the open practice tonight? Wondering how they looked for their 1st practice without Nate Wolters

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Did anyone attend the open practice tonight? Wondering how they looked for their 1st practice without Nate Wolters
            Wasn't there but Terry V. had a video: http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...=2013130927027

Comment

It was a practice...i.e., a variety of drills...so hard to pinpoint any one thing. However, when the "big guys" were practicing at one end, it was pretty interesting to watch Marcus Heemstra, Jordan Dykstra, Cody Larson, and Connor Devine going at it. Alll four of them looked good. They were alternately backing in for shots, or playing defense to keep the other one out. All three groups, tall timber, forwards and guards had some pretty interesting interactions. Was fun to watch just for individual players.

Comment

SDSU men will scrimmage Nebraska in a closed scrimmage.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  At Lincoln I assume?
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yes I believe so.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      we will probably beat them just like Wichita State last season

Comment

Season off to a good start. The team took their pictures for the website in their blue uniforms. Love those uniforms!

Go Rabbits!

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

ESPN has the team previews out for the Summit League, but you need insider to read them. Does anyone even have ESPN insider?

Comment

ESPN has the team previews out for the Summit League, but you need insider to read them. Does anyone even have ESPN insider?

I do

Comment

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/p...tion30DayTrial

Here's a link for a free 30 day trial for ESPN Insider - if they require a credit card to sign up you can always use a prepaid visa/am ex etc even if it is empty, which will be accepted but won't be a disaster if you forget to decline after the 30 day free period
                              Last edited by SkippyJack; 10-14-2013, 06:10 PM.
                              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                              X