Coach Nagy Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Nagy Interview

I received this email and wanted to share if anyone interested about a Coach Nagy interview that was done and will be shown Friday night.

Hello Coaches and Athletes,
    On Friday, we will be airing the complete interview with South Dakota State's Head Basketball Coach Scott Nagy .
    Coach Scott Nagy talked about life growing up as a coach's son to becoming a Division I coach at South Dakota State University. Coach Nagy's shared his unique story of taking South Dakota State from Division II to Division I and how the experience taught him about winning and losing. He talked about his special approach to recruiting and the process of attracting the proper athletes to his program. He also explained how Nate Wolters became a part of SDSU and how he helped the program to compete with the more established programs, both on and off the court. Lastly, Coach Nagy discussed the difference between a Top 150 athlete without character and the athlete who has the desire to compete with character.
    For more information on the show, visit The McCarthy Project website.
    Have a great week!
    Sincerely,
    Stephen McCarthy
    Director, The McCarthy Project
    themccarthyproject.com
    612-741-0982

Re: Coach Nagy Interview

The website takes you directly to a retail site for athletic equipment.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      The website takes you directly to a retail site for athletic equipment.
      Loads okay for me. It does have an obnoxiously large ad on top of the page.

Scroll down, maybe . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Loads okay for me. It does have an obnoxiously large ad on top of the page.

Scroll down, maybe . . .
        It still takes me to Rogue Fitness site. I will try on home computer.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Looks like this is a Friday AM showing not evening, sorry about that!

Comment

Wait a while and then scroll down, and find the story about Coach Nagy.

Comment

Well, I block Flash autoplay . . . maybe that's the diff.

. . . Actually, I think the guy's got a bad script running somewhere on his page. It loaded just fine for me earlier, but it just gave both my Safari and Firefox a bit of indigestion when I went out to take another look.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I took the time to count the articles scrolling down....the article about coach Nagy is the 18th scrolling down.Hope this helps.

Comment

Works fine for me on Chrome.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Work computer must be blocking this site. It works fine at home and pulled article right up.

Comment

Working...
                    X