Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The early situation for reserved seats has very few available after season ticket sales. My choices on the 15th were very limited and I know there are a few more people behind me that did not get in row 12, row 13, and row 14,etc in the sections they had been sitting. There was a bump in the donations among individuals and/or corporate that increased sales early. That is the kind of problem every AD would envy. The Jackrabbits should continue to lead attendance in the Summit if the ticket holders fill the seats that are sold. According to the Jack website, there are 83 tickets remaining in the middle 4 sections upper level and 239 left in AA and FF or the 322 that UWMandSDSU had earlier reported. That should be a good base for the home court noise.
    I am assuming season ticket holders will have a chance to purchase single game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. If that occurs there will won't be a lot of reserved seats available to the general public, especially the higher profile games (USD, NDSU).

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
      Anyone know how many reserved seats exist in Frost. I'm interested in how many season tickets have been sold.
      I went through the seating chart and it appears that there is about 2110 seats available not counting the chairs on the floor. (Some seats might be lost in the center due to camera people.)
      If there is 322 remaining for sale, that makes about 1888 season tickets plus the floor seating.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

By looking at the seating chart, there are only 13 reserved seats left for the upcoming basketball season.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          By looking at the seating chart, there are only 13 reserved seats left for the upcoming basketball season.
          The next thing you know, there will be a change at Frost again for more chair seating.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The next thing you know, there will be a change at Frost again for more chair seating.
            Just move the students to the pool area and put up video boards.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Just move the students to the pool area and put up video boards.

Couldn't agree with you more, I mean it's not like student fees make up a majority of the athletics budget.

Comment

Keep in mind that the fewer students in the room, the less energy and noise. We need as many students as possible to preserve the gameday energy and homefloor advantage. True for football as well. I sat on the bleacher side of CAS last week and 90 percent of the noise was from the student section.

Comment

After the indoor practice facility is complete and the indoor track is useable the next project WILL BE Frost Arena - and yes more chair back seats. How many vs student seating no one knows. Students are extremely important to college athletics and I suspect the Admin at SDSU is always keeping them in mind when changes occur. Its amazing what's happening at SDSU. Dykhouse center, indoor practice facility, new football stadium and hopefully an updated Frost Arena.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    After the indoor practice facility is complete and the indoor track is useable the next project WILL BE Frost Arena - and yes more chair back seats. How many vs student seating no one knows. Students are extremely important to college athletics and I suspect the Admin at SDSU is always keeping them in mind when changes occur. Its amazing what's happening at SDSU. Dykhouse center, indoor practice facility, new football stadium and hopefully an updated Frost Arena.

GBGBGJ

Attached Files
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                    X