Greetings SDSU fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings SDSU fans!

Excited for the game, should be one of the better first round matchups. From the scouting reports are teams sound almost identical in a lot of ways, should be really interesting. I was wondering if you guys had any place where I could watch full SDSU games from this season? I've found some highlights and clips on Youtube but no full games. If you're interested here is a site where you can watch most of our full games from this season. http://mgovideo.com/2012-2013-basketball-games/

Thanks in advance!

Re: Greetings SDSU fans!

Originally posted by Wolverines13 View Post
    Excited for the game, should be one of the better first round matchups. From the scouting reports are teams sound almost identical in a lot of ways, should be really interesting. I was wondering if you guys had any place where I could watch full SDSU games from this season? I've found some highlights and clips on Youtube but no full games. If you're interested here is a site where you can watch most of our full games from this season. http://mgovideo.com/2012-2013-basketball-games/

Thanks in advance!
    AFAIK the only place to see full-game replays is the pay site Jackrabbit Extra (off of the main gojacks.com athletic site), and they don't keep that updated well at all. Somebody may have them archived somewhere in the torrent-verse, but I've personally studiously avoided bit-torrent and similar file-sharing systems.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thanks in advance!
      Thanks for the link and the contact. We are on a much smaller scale as you understand and that certainly pertains to our electronic access and media coverage of our games in general. There really isn't any place to get quality video of full games anywhere on the interweb that I am aware of.

Looking forward to seeing the Jackrabbits vs Wolverines on national TV. Certainly the greatest stage SD State has ever been present on. I'd be in Auburn Hills if business didn't force me to be in New Orleans tomorrow.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Thanks in advance!
        A Michigan assistant coach asking fans on a message board for game tape

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          A Michigan assistant coach asking fans on a message board for game tape
          My thoughts as well. Maybe try the other schools in the conference, they are bound to have something.

Comment

Every single game can be found on a video exchange avaialble to all schools...there would be zero reason the coaching staff from Michigan would post a request for film on a public message board.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              AFAIK the only place to see full-game replays is the pay site Jackrabbit Extra (off of the main gojacks.com athletic site), and they don't keep that updated well at all. Somebody may have them archived somewhere in the torrent-verse, but I've personally studiously avoided bit-torrent and similar file-sharing systems.
              There might be a few on ESPN3 archived, at least the Summit title game and bracketbuster game is on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
                Every single game can be found on a video exchange avaialble to all schools...there would be zero reason the coaching staff from Michigan would post a request for film on a public message board.
                Cheerios have a yellow tinge to them this morning? Or perhaps we need to start putting all of our sarcastic comments in italics.

Comment

Well, ya learn something everyday. Makes sense though.

Comment

I thought I had heard something like this existed. Are these games online where coaches can access them anywhere with an internet connection? Thanks for the info.

Also, they should make this exchange available to the general public... would make a killing.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

You mean there is a secret basketball universe that only coaches live in?

Comment

I'd still pay for the opportunity to see the full IPFW game where Wolters went off for 53. Listened to it live, and have found the 53 pts youtube hi-lites but would like to have the keepsake game.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          I thought I had heard something like this existed. Are these games online where coaches can access them anywhere with an internet connection?
                          Yes. This is starting to become more and more common, even at the high school football level (here in Iowa anyway).

My original comment was in jest, if I need to be clear on that.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            I'd still pay for the opportunity to see the full IPFW game where Wolters went off for 53. Listened to it live, and have found the 53 pts youtube hi-lites but would like to have the keepsake game.
                            Not sure if this has been posted on here this year, but here is every single point/shot that Nate scored in that game. It's pretty poor quality and the sound/video isn't exactly synched, but you can see how deep some of his shots were.

Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              My thoughts as well. Maybe try the other schools in the conference, they are bound to have something.
                              Lol I'm not a member of the coaching staff. I was just curious, I haven't got the chance to see you guys play this year. Game thoughts? When we're "on" we can be one of the best teams in the country, but our defense has been suspect all year and even worse in the last 14 or games since Morgan (our C and defensive stopper) went down with an injury. He's played the last 4, but is clearly not 100% yet. We do rely on the 3/jump shot a lot so we're vulnerable for an upset if we go cold, but we've really only had one "bad" loss this season (@PSU). Even in that game we had 15pt lead with 8min to go and took our foot off the gas. The rest of our losses we're basically to top10 teams on the road. I assume Wolters will get his 20/25pts, the key for us closing out on your other shooters and our shooting well on the other end.

Comment

Working...
                              X