2013 Tourney Pick 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Tourney Pick 'em

Submit your brackets on Yahoo.com for the 2013 Tourney. There's an existing group for Fans of South Dakota State. First prize: bragging rights.

Go to Yahoo.com
    click on Sports
    click on NCAA Tournament Bracket (near upper left corner)
    click on My Brackets and Groups and then join a group: browse directory -- it's set up as a public group. A box will open for "Fans of" -- click on "Select a School". Scroll down to "South Dakota State". You'll see "Fans of South Dakota State". Click on Join Group (if you don't already belong). Follow directions.

Re: 2013 Tourney Pick 'em

I joined this and naturally picked the Jackrabbits to win tonight.

They are my only incorrect pick so far. Easily the best I've ever done to this point.

11 of 12 right now. How is everyone else doing?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Harvard beats New Mexico. Didn't get that one right. I can't imagine anyone but Harvard fans did.

Oddly enough, I don't recall hearing/seeing anything about a Harvard upset, sort of like they slipped under the radar, all the trendy upset picks haven't seemed to pan out.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Screw you New Mexico. One of my Final Four teams down.

Comment

Montana just lost by 47! 81-34 to Syracuse

Comment

That charge call against Iowa State was awful. First of all, Craft was clearly inside the arch, I could tell that at full speed. Secondly, he undercut him as well. The ISU player had clearly made his move before craft had established his position. This is all too common, I think they need to move the arc out, and encourage officials to side with the offensive player on close plays.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              That charge call against Iowa State was awful. First of all, Craft was clearly inside the arch, I could tell that at full speed. Secondly, he undercut him as well. The ISU player had clearly made his move before craft had established his position. This is all too common, I think they need to move the arc out, and encourage officials to side with the offensive player on close plays.
              Make it the lower half of the key and make a distinction for offensive players with their back to the basket so that posts can still be legally double-teamed down low until they can turn and dribble toward the rim. Craft's "defense" accomplished nothing in the flow of the game: he didn't influence the dribbler's trajectory, he didn't make a play at the ball, and he didn't influence the shot. He just sidled over and got the referee to (incorrectly) nullify a good offensive play.

Comment

Working...
              X