Hotel Rooms in Auburn Hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Rooms in Auburn Hills

Time to hit the road again. Not loving the fact we're heading to Detroit - but looking forward to blowing up Dick Vitale's bracket.

Last year there was a block of rooms set up for fans. Does anyone know if that is happening again this year?

We're not taking the bus but would like to celebrate the Bracketbuster with fellow Rabbits!

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

GO RABBITS!

Re: Hotel Rooms in Auburn Hills

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    Time to hit the road again. Not loving the fact we're heading to Detroit - but looking forward to blowing up Dick Vitale's bracket.

Last year there was a block of rooms set up for fans. Does anyone know if that is happening again this year?

We're not taking the bus but would like to celebrate the Bracketbuster with fellow Rabbits!

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it.

GO RABBITS!
    I would like any info as well. Would be kinda cool to be in the same hotel as a bunch of Jacks.

We will also likely need to find a sports bar to watch Friday's games as well!

Comment

Probably a little late this thread, but our bus group is staying at the Quality Inn, 1461 N Opdyke Rd, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326. I think we will be going to the Jackrabbit Pre-Game Rally (see separate thread for link).

Comment

Thanks for the reply. We're going to stay at the Marriot located in Troy, MI. It's 10 minutes south of the arena. See you at the pregame rally!

For us the road to the Final Four stats tomorrow - GO RABBITS!

Comment

Working...
        X