Mirror Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Scheduling

I have seen comments here and on other boards that it was decided at the Summit Tourney that mirror scheduling is going to be eliminated. Is that just wishful thinking,or was something officially decided. If true , that would be a close second behind the Jacks winning as the best news to come out of Sioux Falls.

Re: Mirror Scheduling

*crosses fingers*

Please let it be true...please please let it be true.

I haven't seen actual numbers, but attendance had to have been down.

It seemed even on this board, the interest in the women's games suffered this year due to the games going on at the same time. Lots of chatter in the men's game thread and nothing in the women's.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I know I saw tweets or other comments--I think from one of the Argus-Leader guys, saying that the league was going to a kind of composite schedule--some mirror, some possible double-header . . . I do recall a Douple comment reported as basically "we're not going to make everyone happy, but we'll try" or something like that. Might have been in one of the press conferences.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Some comments about schedule changes in this article at the end of page two:

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...=2013303110018

Comment

Working...
        X