Jackrabbit Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Club

How would one get into the Jackrabbit club, and what does it cost? I'm a college student, so i don't have too much money to spend right now, but I'd still like to join if it's reasonable.

Anyone have information on this?

Re: Jackrabbit Club

Contact the ticket office and they can lead you in the right direction. 688-5422

Comment

Here you go. The Jackrabbit Club can be joined for as little as $25, it is money well spent! 8)

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ja...Club/Index.cfm

Go State!  ;D

Comment

I second 89 here. $25 is about what I would have spent on a good Friday night in downtown Brookings and all I would have to show for it is a hangover and clothes that smelled like sh*t. You'll get a lot more from the Jackrabbit club. Tell your friends about it.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

jackmd: $25 buck on a Friday night? That is a lot of quarter taps!

Comment

Easily $25 only 5 years ago. In SF it would be $40

Comment

Yes, but jackmd is old! Back when he was in school, regular price for taps was 50 cents!

Comment

Sorry, i see your intent now. That would be a lot of taps!

Comment

Back in my era, you could have a grand old time with a mere $5 at the Lucky Lady on Nickel Night (21 beers). Damn inflation! 8)

Comment

Horatios ... a bottle of Buckhorn for 50 cents. Tear the label off and people thought you were drinking Schlitz.

Comment

It is a bad sign when drinking Schlitz is considered a step UP! How long did your family farm?

Comment

99-cent pitchers 'til 8 at the Lucky Lady. I'd spend more at the *itchin' Kitchen on the way home. mmmmm ... veal parmesan and a bag of chili.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Stourlite Inn had $1 pitcher night on Thursdays, I still spent $25 before the night was through. Don't ask me how, I don't remember. Last thing, I'm not that old (at least I don't think I'm that old).
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                          X