Summit League Tournament Semifinal - IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Tournament Semifinal - IPFW

They just beat Oakland by 19. Shot 60% overall. They've won 6 in a row.

Re: Summit League Tournament Semifinal - IPFW

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    They just beat Oakland by 19. Shot 60% overall. They've won 6 in a row.
    We play defense. They wont shoot that well against us.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      We play defense. They wont shoot that well against us.
      And pound it inside - they don't look very strong with their bigs.

Comment

Defend the 3. Let naters nate and get the ball in the post. And score more points then them. Those are my keys to the game....says capt obvious.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This is what happens when Oakland is not able to play their bully hang on defense and right sweep "screens" on offense. Kampe could not talk the refs out of much tonight. IPFW just outran them and of course shot lights out. Bader worked his tail off for shots at times and at times stood in the corner as decoy or resting. Gaines is pretty good with a decent supporting cast. It will take good defense and we have a fair offensive player or two as well. Go Jacks!!
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

the game at FW the strategy was stop the support players and make Nate beat them. well he outscored the elephants in the second half and beat them. what will FW's strategy be this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              the game at FW the strategy was stop the support players and make Nate beat them. well he outscored the elephants in the second half and beat them. what will FW's strategy be this time.
              To score one more point than you? Seriously, is there another strategy? Ok, ok...not smack. Good luck tonight. And tomorrow night.

Comment

It hard to believe that this same Oakland team beat SDSU. FW two wins in 6 days is very remarkable. Got to give them credit for that.
                Kempe said in the press conference, that FW kicked their a*s tonight but in the two regular season games, they went down to the wire and in one of the games, a behind the back pass went into the FW band section, and FW won that game by scoring 6 straight pts. The John Goodman look alike was funny despite the loss. His voice is not deep enough to be Dan Connor on Roseanne.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  To score one more point than you? Seriously, is there another strategy?
                  If only basketball involved different strategies that teams used to attempt to achieve this. That would make things a lot more interesting.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Everything on the offensive side of the ball needs to start and end with #3 tonight and potentially tomorrow. Low post defense will be the key on the other side of the ball.

I thought the crowd was lame Saturday night. Coach Nagy even referred to it on the Insider last night. We were told by another SDSU fan to quite down during the 2nd half. We couldn't believe it. It would be nice to see the crowd get involved right from the start tonight.

GO RABBITS!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                      We were told by another SDSU fan to quite down during the 2nd half. We couldn't believe it. It would be nice to see the crowd get involved right from the start tonight.

GO RABBITS!
                      That was not me who wanted you to quiet down. I was home watching on TV. GO RABBITS!

Comment

The crowd will be better tonight. It seeems to ramp up each game. Today's women's game was much better than saturday. Make some noise tonight!

Comment

Wish i coudl watch on tv, watched the first game on Midco.com (not in the service area) and thought awesome, they are letting everyone veiw the tourney. Just to find out from them "The remainder of our streaming will be for MidcontinentCommunications customers only. We had some issues the other night so we openedit up to everyone. " The summit League really does need to figure out how to expand on streaming for all, they did not even offer Summit tv for a small fee? what was wrong with that? I would like them to work on some veiwing/streaming options.

Comment

I've just done a live chat with Midco begging them to sign me up for something, anything so I can get access to watch the games. No dice. I have STRONGLY recommended that they offer a PPV option for next year - not that helps anyone tonight.
                            Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Empty seats again.... Sect P, row 1-7.... come on down from the top!

Comment

Working...
                              X