Summit League Tournament Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Tournament Preview

Corey Schmidt put together a tempo-free tournament preview of the Summit League tournament. http://www.mysummitleague.com/tempo-...ue-tournament/

Re: Summit League Tournament Preview

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-summit-league

cbs sports anyalist, Matt Norlander (Nate Wolters Fanatic), writes a preview of the summit league tournament.

Comment

Is there any Television Coverage for the Summit Tourney this weekend? I checked out the guide on DirecTv but didn't see anything. Might have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte-Jackrabbit View Post
        Is there any Television Coverage for the Summit Tourney this weekend? I checked out the guide on DirecTv but didn't see anything. Might have missed it.

If you have the sports pack, check channel 623.

Comment

According to the Summit Hoops Twitter account " for DirecTV subscribers, all @Summithoops men's and women's quarter and semifinal games on @FoxCollegeSport can be found on Ch. 623"
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
            According to the Summit Hoops Twitter account " for DirecTV subscribers, all @Summithoops men's and women's quarter and semifinal games on @FoxCollegeSport can be found on Ch. 623"
            YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Midco is carrying it.
              When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

just finished watching Argus preview... I still dislike Stu... that is all

Comment

Ok you Haters ( I mean Staters ), good luck to you all. I will be wearing RED but also cheering for you schmucks as well. Lets play Tuesday night, what do you say? Don't be so bitter against us. Negative Karma never helps anyone. Play well.

Comment

Welcome to the show YF

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      Ok you Haters ( I mean Staters ), good luck to you all. I will be wearing RED but also cheering for you schmucks as well. Lets play Tuesday night, what do you say? Don't be so bitter against us. Negative Karma never helps anyone. Play well.
                      WRONG! My burning hatred for all things USD keeps me warm during these cold Dakota winters...just kidding/best of luck to the varmin and GO JACKS!
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                        Hey! I reserve my hate for IPFW. Well-known fact.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD could really ruin some schools' tourney hopes...USD v SDSU in the finals will happen some day. Will it happen this year?

Comment

TV stations should cut their contingent of meteorologists in half. There are too many of those guys (and gals) talking about the weather. As a consequence, suckers like me jump in the car out of concern for a new ice age striking Watertown and drive to Brookings to avoid the ice-covered and snow-covered roads Saturday morning. So, here I am in Brookings. Short drive to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

Beer is better in Brookings.

Comment

Cubbies has a nice selection
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                              X