Does South Dakota really suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does South Dakota really suck?

It is often said in Wyoming that if the wind ever stops blowing, we will all fall on our faces. In the last 25 or so years, apologists have taken up the basic truism that "in wyoming, the wind does not blow. Nebraska and South Dakota suck."

Today, South Dakota has been sucking big time. Wind speeds have declined a bit this afternoon -- all the way down to 30 mph. Earlier, had there been an ocean nearby, it would have been called a hurricane. I had to use the internet (when it finally was restored) to learn that it had snowed all day. It went by so fast that I never saw it. It (the snow) did sting a little when my face was uncovered.

What is the word on Nate Wolters? I hated that he got up lame after the (non?) charging collision with EdFro. I hope he gets a fair shot on NBA Draft Day. No wasted motion at all. He knows where all of the other nine players are on the court at all times. Good Luck to the rabbits.

Re: Does South Dakota really suck?

Originally posted by cowboyracer43 View Post
    It is often said in Wyoming that if the wind ever stops blowing, we will all fall on our faces. In the last 25 or so years, apologists have taken up the basic truism that "in wyoming, the wind does not blow. Nebraska and South Dakota suck."

Today, South Dakota has been sucking big time. Wind speeds have declined a bit this afternoon -- all the way down to 30 mph. Earlier, had there been an ocean nearby, it would have been called a hurricane. I had to use the internet (when it finally was restored) to learn that it had snowed all day. It went by so fast that I never saw it. It (the snow) did sting a little when my face was uncovered.

What is the word on Nate Wolters? I hated that he got up lame after the (non?) charging collision with EdFro. I hope he gets a fair shot on NBA Draft Day. No wasted motion at all. He knows where all of the other nine players are on the court at all times. Good Luck to the rabbits.
    We have a smack section. Use it.

This constitutes a warning. Additional violations of our smack-in-no-smack-threads policy will result in a ban.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
    X