NCAA Longest Home Winning Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Longest Home Winning Streak

Georgetown beat Syracuse so - South Dakota State University now has the longest home winning streak in D-I basketball!

Re: NCAA Longest Home Winning Streak

Congrats to us! Pretty special honor. Hopefully they can carry this one on for at least a while next year.

Comment

Now's the time to get on the phone with some "power" conference (or "high-mid-major") teams that might be looking for a decent road game early next year. "Hi, I'm calling from South Dakota State, home of the NCAA's longest home winning streak? How'd you like a shot at ending the streak?"
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Woop wooop. Hope the team is ready to start a new streak tonight winning on the road. Hopefully we get some mention about it from the sports world.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          Georgetown beat Syracuse so - South Dakota State University now has the longest home winning streak in D-I basketball!
          Kind of a long time from borrowing football players to stave off SWMSU

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Kind of a long time from borrowing football players to stave off SWMSU
            How soon we forget. I wonder what happened to Chris Wagner? Have not seen him around Brookings for awhile. There must be life after football somewhere.

Comment

Also, Colorado St lost at home to New Mexico today. They had been 3rd with 27 in a row. So its now SDSU with 30, Marquette is 2nd with 23. They host Syracuse on Monday night. In 3rd is Iowa St with 22 and they host Kansas on Monday night. Belmont is 4th with 17 and they host Ohio tonight.

Comment

SDSU is guaranteed to start 2013-14 with the nation's longest winning streak.

More incentive for the guys to work hard over the summer, in order to prepare to defend that streak.

Isn't one of UnderArmour's taglines "Defend This House?"
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

More incentive for the guys to work hard over the summer, in order to prepare to defend that streak.

Not a 100 percent certainty there, Filbert!

Comment

Technically no, if we get an NIT bid and get home court and lose... but more than likely this is correct.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      Technically no, if we get an NIT bid and get home court and lose... but more than likely this is correct.
                      Ah, yes. Good point. Shouldn't count chickens before hatching, should we?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        How soon we forget. I wonder what happened to Chris Wagner? Have not seen him around Brookings for awhile. There must be life after football somewhere.
                        Chris works at First Premier in Sioux Falls. He's been to a few games in Frost this year.
                        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Not necessarily. We could host an NIT game. Likely though.
                          Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                            Chris works at First Premier in Sioux Falls. He's been to a few games in Frost this year.
                            Thanks I knew he was somewhere, but not that close to home.

Comment

Watching the KU & Iowa St game…We were just getting some love about having the longest home court winning streak. Fran Fraschilla loves us

Comment

Working...
                              X