Story and video about NDSU and SDSU coming to MI

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/artic...2787975777.txt

Re: @ Oakland

Kampe is awesome.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I really like Kampe. I don't think I've ever heard him talk bad or not give credit where credit is due to the Jacks.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        I really like Kampe. I don't think I've ever heard him talk bad or not give credit where credit is due to the Jacks.
        He definitely comes off as unfilltered and honest, not to mention he obviously has a good sense of humor. Kampe would make the job of OU beat writer a lot more fun than most schools.

Sagarin has the Jacks favored by 3 at OU. I sure hope he is right.

Comment

um, tonight?
          No jinxes please.

Comment

Video & stuff

http://www.ougrizzlies.com/sports/m-...020813aab.html

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this thread. Mods can merge the one I just started.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Biggest game of the year tomorrow at 4 pm. Very glad it is on the FCS stations.

Jacks have never won in Rochester 0-5 I believe. Won't win if the supporting cast doesn't play better than they did last night. Need to win the rebound battle and have more balanced scoring. OU will turn it over if the defensive pressure is turned up. I know they want to run and I think the Jacks have to do the same. Trying to get into a half court game seems to kill our offensive momentum.

I'm hoping Fiegen continues to be solid and expect he will. Need Jordan to have a double double and darn close to it. Chad White has got to his some outside shots, that is why he is out there. When Prince is in the game he needs to stick with his strength and take advantage of mismatches with guards, he seems to be pressing and that isn't working for him. Hoping Heemstra can log some solid minutes. If Carlson can get hot (hasn't happened much this year) the Jacks can win this. Its going to be a battle that is for sure.

A loss is not the end of our chances. Schedule is still very favorable for us to finish at worst in tie for one of the top seeds. That game at UNO bothers me more than any of the others left on the schedule. Thursday night before a long break to prepare for the tourney.

A win tomorrow all but sows up a top seed. I'll be cheering for one.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Oakland has to be feeling good about their chances.

The first game, a close loss at SDSU, in which Fiegen, not the usual 20 pt scorer, had to go off for 24 for us to win the game, and coming off a win vs NDSU.

Knowing SDSU has yet to win in Oakland. Yeah. They'll be prepared.

It's gonna be tight. SDSU by a deuce.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Story from last night's OU vs NDSU game

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/artic...8880098848.txt

Comment

This game is on FSN (channel 426 on dish) for anyone who doesnt get Fox Sports Detroit

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                        This game is on FSN (channel 426 on dish) for anyone who doesnt get Fox Sports Detroit
                        According to my sources it is also on FCS Atlantic. So, unless I'm misunderstanding it will be on FCS North, Atlantic and Detroit. I plan to be at Cubby's watching it before the women's game. The only thing that will stop me is the weather. I have to be back in Yankton Saturday night.

Comment

I know it is on one of my FCS channels on my cable system just can't remember which one.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20121023gim1dd

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Biggest game of the year tomorrow at 4 pm. Very glad it is on the FCS stations.

Jacks have never won in Rochester 0-5 I believe. Won't win if the supporting cast doesn't play better than they did last night. Need to win the rebound battle and have more balanced scoring. OU will turn it over if the defensive pressure is turned up. I know they want to run and I think the Jacks have to do the same. Trying to get into a half court game seems to kill our offensive momentum.

I'm hoping Fiegen continues to be solid and expect he will. Need Jordan to have a double double and darn close to it. Chad White has got to his some outside shots, that is why he is out there. When Prince is in the game he needs to stick with his strength and take advantage of mismatches with guards, he seems to be pressing and that isn't working for him. Hoping Heemstra can log some solid minutes. If Carlson can get hot (hasn't happened much this year) the Jacks can win this. Its going to be a battle that is for sure.

A loss is not the end of our chances. Schedule is still very favorable for us to finish at worst in tie for one of the top seeds. That game at UNO bothers me more than any of the others left on the schedule. Thursday night before a long break to prepare for the tourney.

A win tomorrow all but sows up a top seed. I'll be cheering for one.
                            at omaha worries me a bit but i actually think if it comes down to needing to win it to get the confrence win we do. obviously tomorrow is the biggest game of the year. WE win that and its huge for us. gianormus. Also the western game in brookings has me a bit worried just because they are a tough team to play.

Hope the rest of the jacks over looked ipfw so they could get pumped up to play great and help nate get that win. Hell if USD can win their so can we.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                              I know it is on one of my FCS channels on my cable system just can't remember which one.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20121023gim1dd
                              Didn't see FCS-Pacific in the most recent press release. The link provided is from Oct 2012 and things have changed.

This is from the most recent release I can find:

Saturday, Feb. 9
                              * Omaha at IUPUI 3 p.m.
                              * South Dakota State at Oakland 5 p.m. [Fox College Sports / FS Detroit]
                              * South Dakota at Kansas City 5:15 p.m. [KSMO]
                              * North Dakota State at Fort Wayne 7 p.m.

*Summit League game
                              All times are local

SEE THE SUMMIT
                              #summitsaturdays (Jan. 26, Feb. 2, Feb. 16 & March 9 on Fox College Sports)

Upcoming national broadcast appearances
                              Feb. 9 South Dakota State at Oakland 5 p.m. ET Fox College Sports (FS Detroit)
                              Feb. 14 IUPUI at South Dakota State 8 p.m. ET Fox College Sports (Midco Sports Net)
                              Feb. 16 Western Illinois at South Dakota State 5 p.m. ET Fox College Sports (Midco Sports Net)
                              Oakland at Kansas City 7:15 p.m. ET Fox College Sports (FS Detroit)

Comment

Working...
                              X