UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMKC

Heemstra's fouls are almost getting amusing.

Comment

Wow. This one definitely bucks the trend of a sloppy first half and a dialed-in second half! I'd love to see us play a complete game against these guys but I can't blame the team for having somewhat of a letdown this second half after the NDSU/USD festivities over the past week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
        Heemstra's fouls are almost getting amusing.
        I was thinking about that the other night at the game. Heemstra is the obvious guy to step up and take most of Fiegen's minutes next year. The BIG problem is that he will constantly be in foul trouble. I hope the Big Alaskan is ready to play some ball right away next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          I hope the Big Alaskan is ready to play some ball right away next year!
          So do I, mostly because I want to see the Jacks with someone playing a 5.

Comment

Horstman has a nice jumper.

Comment

Pretty ease to have a let down in the second half, after a bunch of high emotions game.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                I was thinking about that the other night at the game. Heemstra is the obvious guy to step up and take most of Fiegen's minutes next year. The BIG problem is that he will constantly be in foul trouble. I hope the Big Alaskan is ready to play some ball right away next year!
                Marcus has shown flashes this year, just hasn't been consistent. If he can improve his defensive footwork it would go a long ways in keeping him out of foul trouble.Excited to see what Connor can do next year, as I felt he had the skill to play this year, just not the mass.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Nice win. 28 in a row at Frost.

Comment

It's finally over. Jacks win 88-57. 28th straight home win. Kansas lost today so Jacks are #2 in longest home winning streak in the nation.

Comment

Attendance:4290 After 2 sellouts and todays opponent, that's impressive.

Comment

Nice to see Carlson get a few minutes running the point at the end. He would be the man if Nate gets in foul trouble,or (knock on wood) gets hurt again.

Comment

I really admire how hard Taevaunn Prince plays, but it appears that he may be limited offensively. He has a below average jumper, which limits him to scoring inside. He looks like a power forward, but is only 6-3. If we're 6-6 or 6-7 he would be a good player, but he is not. With Carlson, White, Hortsman, Bittle, Donlan, Flatten, and Severyn all capable of playing the 2 or 3 spot next year, I am afraid he may get squeezed out of playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by mr76 View Post
                            I really admire how hard Taevaunn Prince plays, but it appears that he may be limited offensively. He has a below average jumper, which limits him to scoring inside. He looks like a power forward, but is only 6-3. If we're 6-6 or 6-7 he would be a good player, but he is not. With Carlson, White, Hortsman, Bittle, Donlan, Flatten, and Severyn all capable of playing the 2 or 3 spot next year, I am afraid he may get squeezed out of playing time.
                            I still don't think he's healthy. His offensive game wasn't great last year, but he really picked it up by the end of the year. It doesn't make sense to regress this much unless he's injured.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              I still don't think he's healthy. His offensive game wasn't great last year, but he really picked it up by the end of the year. It doesn't make sense to regress this much unless he's injured.
                              I think you're correct. Even today in the second half he would play a few minutes,sit for a bit and then came back in. He is no shorter than last season when he played significant minutes in big games.

Comment

I realize Prince is no shorter this year than last, but if we were picking teams would you choose him ahead of any of those player I listed?

Comment

Working...
                                X