Illinois Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Chicago

Illinois Chicago just played the #3 team in the nation Georgia Tech to 1 point. Don't want to get ahead of the Mayville game, but hopefully we can get a good team effort against them Saturday.

Re: Illinois Chicago

My boss is best friends with Bruce Pearl (head coach of UW-Milwaukee). We were just talking about UIC yesterday afternoon. He feels that UIC is the team to beat in the Horizon this year. Also thinks they have a chance to make some noise in the Big Dance if they make it this year. Now they almost beat GT. Let's hope they overlook us and we come out hot.

On a side note, my boss was very impressed with the 4 point loss to Manhattan. He asked me three times if I was sure I had the right team. That's some instant respect. That's the type of eye opening we can continue to expect now that we're a DI school. That wouldn't happen if we were still DII.

Go Jacks!
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Re: Illinois Chicago

Here is a link to an AP story about last nights game. Great showing by UIC!

http://www.mopsquad.com/artman/publish/article_1180.htm

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Flames! ;D

Comment

Working...
      X