Video from Gojacks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from Gojacks.

Anyone else having problems with the video from GoJacks? All it wants to do is flicker at best. Even during the MBB game last night, just flickered. Trying to watch the wrestling tonight and it won't work at all. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems. Any suggestions?
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Re: Video from Gojacks.

Mine just keeps saying "Please Stand By". I was wondering if wrestling is over already.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

When I click on the WBB replays, all that comes on is the radio.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

MBB video last night was terrible! Also hardly any volume. Switched to the radio for a while, then rebooted and put my ear to the laptop.

Not getting what I pay for!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          MBB video last night was terrible! Also hardly any volume. Switched to the radio for a while, then rebooted and put my ear to the laptop.

Not getting what I pay for!
          I agree Roy, I had the same problems. Some one mentioned a cable had been split, you hope they would get those things fixed.

Comment

I was having problems with it while trying to run it on Internet Explorer. No video. When I switched to Google Chrome the video came on. If your using internet explorer and it don't work try chrome.

Comment

I was in Explorer. When I tried Chrome I couldn't get GoJacks to load; got impatient and went back to Explorer. That may have been before I rebooted.

Plan to get an early start in Chrome today! Just want to enjoy the games. Go Jacks!!

Comment

As someone who has gotten extra for the last 4-5 seasons, it is disappointing they still have so many issues. I still prefer a video with audio to listening on the radio. I will probably still subscribe barring something awful like missing 3 games in a row. However, I will say that if my alternative becomes buying season tickets or listening on the radio, I will follow the basketball program much less closely.

Somebody with connections with Justin Sell should ask him about it and report back.

It must be a low priority. I wonder how many subscribers they have.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I use Chrome all the time with the video feed. It usually works as good as the on-site equipment will allow. The system is a clunker but it is all we have and I know I am hooked on subscribing until something better comes along. It would be nice if they were at least looking into making improvements. I would think that better access helps maintain/grow the fan base.

Comment

I was using chrome on Thursday and was still having the problem with the low audio and occasionally garbage video, and constant rebuffering. I think its at their end.
                    When we handed stuff over to Learfield, we lost some controll and the HPER people probably cant do much about it except to complain to Learfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X