X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
    Wolters misses a 3. He's 1-8.
    We have 4 starters that are 2-22. Whites the only one that can make anything and he's been sitting with 2 fouls. Not sure what Nagy is saving him for, we're down 20.

Comment

Glad I didn't waste the money going to the game. We are giving a horrible effort. Can't get a rebound.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

this is just pathetic

Comment

Carlson gets a stop, but misses the 3 at the half. 42-25 USD. 20 minutes to fix this debacle.

Comment

This building is haunted, but the Jacks are also lacking a spine.

Comment

Last year we trailed by 21 at the half and lost 72-68.
              Are we too buried again this year?

Comment

This is pathetic top to bottom. In fact, there should be a word that starts with an F before pathetic. Part of this is coaching. Why, with one of the best guards in the country, won't we attack the zone? Drive and dish. That's how break down a zone. Any freshman high school coach knows that. And work for a freaking uncontested shot just once. Just pathetic. Nate has to dish once in awhile. We're down 20 to a team that can't sniff .500. You must be goddamn kidding me. And I don't want to be fed any bull about the dome and shooting. Suck it up, and find your big boy pants. We're soft, soft, soft.

Face the facts, this is a team that is nothing without Nate. When he's not going, there's nobody who bothers to pick up the slack. Nobody. This is not a team that can win the conference tourney or make noise in the NCAA. No way. That's just how it is.
                Last edited by JackFan96; 01-05-2013, 05:04 PM.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Last year we trailed by 21 at the half and lost 72-68.
                  Are we too buried again this year?
                  We're 4 points better than last year, so it'll be overtime.

Comment

25% from the field (8 of 32). We're getting exactly what we deserve.

Comment

If we can beat a ranked team in new mexico we can beat usd....so I thought. Apparently this team doesn't like playing with a target on their back.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Nagy always wants his guys to play through it. Well that never works. Never has. Give it to Hansen. He recruited the best player on the team. What happened to all the movement and running this team use to do. Why are we now a half court game. Terrible. We better come back and win this game.
                        It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Break down the zone for God's sake!

(And we can't make a five-on-three transition hoop. Christ.)
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

And 2 brickss to start the half. Make that 3. Now 4.

Comment

It has been said too many times, but the Dome is extremely tough to shoot in. I went to a basketball camp there a few years back and I never adjusted to shooting in the Dome all camp.

That being said, a team as good as SDSU is supposed to be, should be able to pull out a 'W' 9 out of 10 times. Eventually they have to show up in Vermillion. Embarrassment so far. Looking for a big 2nd half inside from SDSU.

Comment

So we miss a bunch of wide open shots and they hit an NBA 3 to start the half <facepalm>
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X