Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 Season Tickets for sale, SectionK' Row 7, Seats 13 and 14. The seats are behind the visitors Bench.

​​​​​
    . $800 for the 2 seats.Message me.

Comment

• Tickets sold

Comment

• Anyone want two tickets for tonight (Thursday double header). Free. Message me. First come

Comment

• Anyone wanting two free tickets for tonight's game (Minnesota Morris) message me w/ your cell number and I will transfer the tickets.
          *Gone
          Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-03-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Two free tickets for Men's Oral Roberts game. PM me w/ your cell number for ticket transaction. First come.
            *GONE*
            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-21-2021, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Looking for 2 all session passes to the Summit League tourney. If anyone has any available PM me.

Comment

• Cross-posted on both WBB and MBB ticket exchange threads:

One all-session ticket available.

Handicapped-accessible section (folding chair available), Section 120 Row M Seat 8.

We'll be picking up the all-session paper tickets for that seat at will-call at the Denny the afternoon of Friday Mar. 4, the day before the tournament. $146, or best offer, prefer selling as all-session.

DM if interested.
                Last edited by filbert; 03-03-2022, 07:42 AM. Reason: Cleaned up verbiage
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• As I am unable to attend the tournament, I have 1 seat available for all-session.

Section 115 Row U Seat 7. Looking to get what I put into them. $146.

I won't be able to make it to Sioux Falls, so would like to make transaction anytime this week in Brookings. PM me if interested.

*TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*
                  Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 03-02-2022, 08:37 AM.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Have some extra lower bowl Saturday women's session tournament tickets for sale. Just asking cost so $20 each. Have 3 in section 109. Also have extra for both Sunday sessions.
                    Text or call 605-977-1256 and tell me you saw my post on here. Thanks

SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD! Still have Sunday tickets available for $15 each which is less than cost.
                    Last edited by AugieJackFan; 03-04-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• I have 2 tickets for MBB at Pentagon tomorrow night. Section 109 row 4. PM me if interested.

Comment

• I have two tickets for tonight's MBB game at the Pentagon that I can't use (had back surgery last week) in section 101 row 7 seats 10 & 11 (isle). No cost, just root loud and buy me a beer sometime. DM me if interested. (it looks like I transfer them from my ticketmaster account to whoever?)

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodJack View Post
                          I have 2 tickets for MBB at Pentagon tomorrow night. Section 109 row 4. PM me if interested.
                          These are sold.

Comment

• "Rabbit Fever: I have two tickets for tonight's MBB game at the Pentagon that I can't use (had back surgery last week) in section 101 row 7 seats 10 & 11 (isle). No cost, just root loud and buy me a beer sometime. DM me if interested. (it looks like I transfer them from my ticketmaster account to whoever?"

These are gone.

Comment

• Of course the game was in sioux falls tonight. I commute for work now and was passing through Brookings at 6:30 when pre game started. Ao had to listen to them start the game in SF as im driving to SF.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• I have two tickets available for Saturday night (Feb 11, 2023). We have a family wedding. $20 per ticket. Section B. Row 3. Seats 6&7. My in-laws sit in the seats from time to time and they don't understand electronic tickets. So, when we ordered the tickets, we selected the paper ticket option. I can forward you the PDF or leave the paper tickets at Will Call. Your call. Message me if interested.

Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X