This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

FYI did you know that Creighton in Omaha will be hosting rounds 2 and 3 of the 2015 Mens Basketball March Madness march 20/22nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Pretty early to be selling Summit League tourney tickets but I have 4 that I'm trying to get rid of. Got invited to attend in one of the suites right after we purchased our all session passes. Will sell in pairs but prefer to sell all 4 together. Paid $575 through Ticketmaster. Section 102 row E which I believe is 5 rows from the floor.

Comment

My plans changed for the weekend and I will now be home. I'm looking for a couple of tickets to Sunday's game at the Pentagon.

Comment

I have 2 extra tickets middle section (K) row 2. If interested, PM me.

Comment

Question these all session passes. Are these for both men's and women's sessions? I have never bought any before. Ticketmaster doesn't make a differentiation. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
              Question these all session passes. Are these for both men's and women's sessions? I have never bought any before. Ticketmaster doesn't make a differentiation. Thanks.
              The all session does include every game for men and women.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Thanks. That is what I assumed.

Comment

Speaking of Summit tickets, when do they usually mail them out? I dont have mine yet. I always thought i got them by this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Speaking of Summit tickets, when do they usually mail them out? I dont have mine yet. I always thought i got them by this time.
                    If you get them at the arena they give them to you that day. I don't know about Ticketmaster but my assumption would be you should have them already.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                      If you get them at the arena they give them to you that day. I don't know about Ticketmaster but my assumption would be you should have them already.
                      When I bought mine at Lewis(Ticketmaster), the tickets were printed on location..
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bought them early online and were able to print them at home.

Comment

I didnt print them at home because o got 8 tickets. Would have been too much to print at home and keep track of

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            I didnt print them at home because o got 8 tickets. Would have been too much to print at home and keep track of
                            It does amount to 8 pages pet ticket. We only bought 2 so went ahead and printed them.

Comment

I emailed ticketmaster yesterday and just heard back from them. They are going to get them printed and sent out. So it looks like i might of got them had i not emailed them. But that was partislly mt fault cause i originally put down to have them printed at home, then emailed them to see if i could have it changed to mailing them which they said they would change it. But apparently didnt.

Comment

SOLD!!!!I have 4 Summit League tourney tickets that I'm trying to get rid of. Got invited to attend in one of the suites right after we purchased our all session passes. Will sell in pairs but prefer to sell all 4 together. Paid $575 through Ticketmaster. Section 102 row E which I believe is 5 rows from the floor. They are in hand so if you are interested I can make plans to get them to you.
                                Last edited by 76Rabbit; 01-22-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X