X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    I have 3 all session passes for the Summit League Tournament, section 110 row V, seats 22, 23, 24. I would take $300. That’s a tremendous deal for all session passes. These are lower concourse seats on the end by the bar. Aisle seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll take them.
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

I apologize, but had these double listed and already sold them.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Tix Exchange - Men's BB

Are all session passes sold old? I see there is some on Stubhub over asking price. I guess I could have made money on my tickets.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Are all session passes sold old? I see there is some on Stubhub over asking price. I guess I could have made money on my tickets.

All of the decent seats are gone. You definitely could have made some money.

Comment

I have 4 tickets available for the Western Illinois game on 2/17. Good seats. Send me a PM and I can text you the view from the seats. Tickets are in Sioux Falls. $60 for all 4.

Comment

Looking to purchase some reserved tickets for Thursday, 2/22, USD game if anybody has any come available? Much appreciated. Please send me a message if anybody has extra or cannot make it.

Thank you!

Comment

Don't have reserved tickets, but my parents, brother, his wife and kids can't make it due to the impending weather. They have 4 adult and 2 kid GA tickets available. $10/ticket for adult tickets, $6/ticket for kids. This is cross-listed.

Comment

Im looking for 2 lower level tickets for the mens sessions of the summit tourney. Or if someone has a couple for Saturday night, that would work
                  Last edited by mitchellrabbit; 02-25-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

My dad had to fly out of town and will not be back until Monday nite of the tournament so I have 1 lower concourse seat available for all sessions EXCEPT the championship games on Tuesday as he will be back. Seat is section 116 row U seat 12. This is a nice seat basically at center court. Asking $200.00. I see the crazy prices people are asking per session but figured I would post here for a Rabbitt fan. PM me if you have interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      My dad had to fly out of town and will not be back until Monday nite of the tournament so I have 1 lower concourse seat available for all sessions EXCEPT the championship games on Tuesday as he will be back. Seat is section 116 row U seat 12. This is a nice seat basically at center court. Asking $200.00. I see the crazy prices people are asking per session but figured I would post here for a Rabbitt fan. PM me if you have interest.
                      I saw some of those crazy prices on stubhub for a session. This isnt the ACC tourney. I doubt anyone will pay those prices.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        I saw some of those crazy prices on stubhub for a session. This isnt the ACC tourney. I doubt anyone will pay those prices.
                        No kidding! But this is a crazy world we live in.

Comment

Ticket sold.

Comment

Ticket sold.
                            You must have sold them too cheap if they are gone already!
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              You must have sold them too cheap if they are gone already!
                              Story of my life.

Comment

I have 3 tickets available for the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Session. They are in Section 112 Row R Seats 5, 6, and 7. Asking $300 for the set. Please PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X