Marshall GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall GDT

Getting outrebounded again....need to show some grit and determination.....starting to look like Griff was the only one who posessed it last year. Good news is Jacks up 32-31.

Re: Marshall GDT

41-40 Marshall at halfCant rebound like Nebraska said
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Heemstra and Fiegen with a total of 14 minutes played in the first half, Dykstra with 0 pts at half time. On the positive Brayden Carlsen has been on fire with 15 points. Turnovers are better with only 2 in the first half, halftime score of 41-40 indicates a more up and down game rather than defense and we are on the short end....not what I would have pictured.

Comment

Not sure if anyone is listening to the game, but is that Nagy you hearing constantly screaming on the radio?

Comment

Congrats Jacks, great win. Happy to see one go your way!

Comment

Jacks Pulled it out. hit two threes in 12 seconds to win the game over Marshall!!!
            It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

That's the kind of win that can kick-start this team because they were dead to rights down 5 with 20 seconds to go.

That's the kind of shot that could get Chad going too. Carlson was huge today & Nate was Nate. If we can get everyone playing well at the same time, they will really be dangerous!

Comment

WOW -did not see that coming - luck was finally on the Jacks side! On a side note though, I don't think Marshall was all that good overall and it should never have been that close but its a win and I'll take it! Great to see more of the guys getting into the game and contributing.
                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

About Damn Time!!(LeBron James voice)
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Karma baby !!

Comment

was about ready to post Jacks lose on TV's blog on the argus but waited had to retype the lose to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        was about ready to post Jacks lose on TV's blog on the argus but waited had to retype the lose to win.
                        @jackrabbitden did tweet that we lost and then had to retract......
                        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Yes ! what a relief

Comment

"This is by far the best team we've played this year." (Coach Nagy, after today's game).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              "This is by far the best team we've played this year." (Coach Nagy, after today's game).
                              I think he's said that after 3 of the 4 games this year!!

After seeing what Alabama did to Villanova last night, I have to believe that they are the best team we've played. I'm not sure what Alabama will do for the rest of the season, but beating them would've been a great feather in our cap come seeding for the tournament - assuming of course we get in again!

Comment

Working...
                              X