GDT: Black Hills State (Exhibition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Black Hills State (Exhibition)

But it's still football season! **** that. This team is ready for a title march and is poised to do something in March.

I did not realize that the first exhibition was already this week. I am beyond ready to be back and Frost and watch these guys play.

Be there Thursday if you can!
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: GDT: Black Hills State (Exhibition)

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    But it's still football season! **** that. This team is ready for a title march and is poised to do something in March.

I did not realize that the first exhibition was already this week. I am beyond ready to be back and Frost and watch these guys play.

Be there Thursday if you can!

Here is a little video to add to the excitement of bball starting. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMEW...ature=youtu.be

Comment

RO must be ready for some basketball...a GDT 2 days early
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        RO must be ready for some basketball...a GDT 2 days early
        Its like a pre game day thread.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Rapid City Journal has a detailed story about the BHSU Yellowjacket men we'll see in Frost this evening.
          http://rapidcityjournal.com/sports/c...39b18818c.html

We are much bigger. BHSU returns 12 from last season but they are still very young.
          Last edited by JackJD; 11-01-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            The Rapid City Journal has a detailed story about the BHSU Yellowjacket men we'll see in Frost this evening.

We are much bigger. BHSU returns 12 from last season but they are still very young.
            This one I think

Comment

Is this game going to be on the radio?

Comment

Gojacks.com shows that they will have both live video and audio, so I assume the games are also on the radio.

Comment

I hear from a buddy of mine that the BHSU AA is hosting an pre-game party at BWW in Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Is this game going to be on the radio?
                    Yes, the men's game is on the Jackrabbit Sports Network.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Yes, the men's game is on the Jackrabbit Sports Network.
                      Men will be on 570 & 910 while the women will be on 93.7 FM. Check gojacks.com for newest info.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Game Day!! Can't Wait!(Bart Scott voice)
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Man I would love to be there to watch a double header. I miss those from the D-2 days. As much as I love what happens during D-1, I will always miss the double headers. I wish the Confrence would go to um. Which for someone like me who has to drive from SF. going for 1 trip 2 hours round trip and watch 4 hours of basketball and 2 games and 1 ticket is much more apeasing to the pocket book instead 4 hours round trip for only 2 hours of games each time and more gas spent. Hopefully games on the weekend will be able to make some games.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Man I would love to be there to watch a double header. I miss those from the D-2 days. As much as I love what happens during D-1, I will always miss the double headers. I wish the Confrence would go to um. Which for someone like me who has to drive from SF. going for 1 trip 2 hours round trip and watch 4 hours of basketball and 2 games and 1 ticket is much more apeasing to the pocket book instead 4 hours round trip for only 2 hours of games each time and more gas spent. Hopefully games on the weekend will be able to make some games.
                            D-II days . . . what are you talking about? There have been plenty of double headers up to last year. Even this year with the new Summit League mirror schedules - by the way not a big fan of the switch - the athletic department has managed to schedule a few double headers. I know on December 1st the Women play Middle Tenn. State and the Men play UNO.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                              D-II days . . . what are you talking about? There have been plenty of double headers up to last year. Even this year with the new Summit League mirror schedules - by the way not a big fan of the switch - the athletic department has managed to schedule a few double headers. I know on December 1st the Women play Middle Tenn. State and the Men play UNO.
                              Yeah I have been to a few of them its just not as easy for me to make many. I can make the 5 Football games rather easy but the basketball is another story. I just meant that the confrence slate of double headers was great considering I was a student for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X